Tribute to Sarah Palin

by Awakened at Gilead 31 Replies latest social humour

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

megaflower anyone ever tell you, you smell like wet puppies?

• megaflower
    megaflower

Thankyou!!!!! I have puppys breath too.

It appears I have ruffled a few feathers, hahaha

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Although it's rare for a Black person to get head lice, it can happen.

Shall we continue?~ Snowbird

c'mon.... every one knows touchin a black man's hair is good luck... if he gets elected I'll touch a black guys hair... carry a rabbits foot.. spin 3 times and spit. Maybe even carry a cross and a Star of David in my pocket........

Hill

• snowbird
    snowbird

It appears I have ruffled a few feathers, hahaha

As Curtis Mayfield of The Impressions was wont to say: "Whether you like it or not, I'm gonna set your mind to thinking."

I almost feel sorry for you. Almost.

Sylvia

• megaflower
    megaflower

Listen to be honest, I do not give a rats ass. I have way to much going on to care or for that matter to give this anymore thought. However, it must really be bugging you, stop taking this so personally. We all have opinions and I have voiced mine, end of discussion. If you like Obama fine, that is your right. I do not care for him which is my right. Oh yea -I do not like his nappy hair either.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Oh yea -I do not like his nappy hair either.

A sure sign that the battle has been lost - ethnic slurs.

Thank you for your confirmation.

Sylvia

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Listen to be honest, I do not give a rats ass. I have way to much going on to care or for that matter to give this anymore thought

You didn't give a first thought. And yet you feel the need to stick around here some more dropping your racist slurs left and right. No doubt in your inbred circle you're considered witty.

If you're so busy, get your ass to that Klan meeting. Attitudes like yours show how far we've still got to go.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Awakened, you start a thread under "Humor" and it turns out to be anything but.

I'm sorry about my part in this debacle.

Big Tex, you and Cruzanheart are the salt of the earth. Thank you for being here.

Sylvia

• beksbks
    beksbks

What is it with Snoopy avatars???

• snowbird
    snowbird

I think this deserves a bump for the weekend crowd.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit