Charlie Brown is on!

by mrsjones5 12 Replies latest social entertainment

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

My kids and I are watching "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown". It's nice watching something fun without the guilt, something my kids have never known.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

WooHoo! Thanks for the heads-up, Mrs. Jones! It's on ABC, everybody.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Your never too old to enjoy Charlie Brown!..Good stuff Josie!..Have fun with your kids!..................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Just saw that! Giddy-Up! What a classic.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

My man Charlie

• watson
    watson

A sister in NORCAL, used to take care of Charles Shultz's home. He was a genuinely nice man.

• Gram
    Gram

We are watching it. One of our favoriates. A Confession however, we used to watch it when we were "active" -- our kids (and so did we) loved it.

What would the "brothers" say?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I love Charlie Brown. My kids and I watched it last night.

"I got a rock."

• sacolton
    sacolton

When Linus is standing out in the pumpkin patch writing the "Great Pumpkin" he finishes by saying, "P.S. Even if you aren't real, don't tell me. I don't want to know." Isn't this the same thinking that most JWs have concerning anything negative about the organization or proof that their doctrine is flawed? Even if we can prove that the organization isn't directed by God - don't tell them - they don't wanna know.

Dear Governing Body,

Even if you aren't spiritually-directed by Jehovah God and just winging it and toying with our lives, don't tell me. I don't want to know.

Oh, by the way, my wife is the true personification of Lucy. She is the incarnate of the character! No joke!

• shamus100
    shamus100

I always found Charlie Brown depressing. Especially the Christmas episode.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit