Will Angels Make Appearance?

by cameo-d 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Michelle, This is an interesting choice of scripture. I would like to hear more about your views on the topic in your own words, because, as you well know, people do not always come up with the same meanings from scripture or how it relates. Please explain. Thanks.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    It can't be WT thinking because I have never been a part of that.

Well, that is a good point.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

looking for michelle....

• oompa
    oompa

Raised a dub, but geeze, who can really believe in demons or angels anymore....but expecially demonz! In the Bible they were poppin out like ragweed....I mean everwhere. Nobody was even freaked out about it...it was like "oh...he has a demon in him!!!" I would give Cameos left nut to see a demon move an object.....appear...smack my face....ANYTHING!!!! At least that would restore my faith in the spirit realm...............no offence intended..................................................oompa

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Will Angels make an Appearance?..Sure..If there`s an Open Bar and a place for them to Park their Harleys.....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• oompa
    oompa

HAHAHA....lmao....good one Outlaw. I am a member of a biker bar owned by an angel....did not know it when i joined.....don't go as much since two guys were just shot there by an angel recently....one in the head...............................you are not really an Outlaw biker are you??..........oompa

• mustang
    mustang
    I would give Cameos left nut to see a demon move an object

Cameo doesn't have a left nut

But I WOULD pay the quarter to see a pi$$-ant eat a bale of hay; and more to see oompa's demon

Mustang

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Oompa..Angel bars are usually pretty safe..They know how to keep the peace..One way or another!..LOL!!............Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit