Will Angels Make Appearance?

by cameo-d 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mustang
    mustang
    I think WT uses the word "channel" in reference to supernatural messages from Jehovah

Wrong: channeling is wrong according to JW and is only divination or such from demonic sources.

Channeling is not used in connection with "good messages". That is just described as "utterances from God/Jehovah" or some such wording and is approved without any particular terminology.

Pretty much the official line is that such communications have ceased since the NT/Greek Scriptures times; modern communication is simply the "acting of the holy spirit" and they let it go with that pronouncement. No specific instances will be admitted, produced or discussed. Vagueness is the opeative term here.

For instance, if you were to discuss Joan d' Arc, they would say that it is demonic in nature, perhaps channeling and was not a communiqué to JW's.

Mustang

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Thanks for the info, Mustang. I thought I had read that word in a mag...either the old one I picked up back in July or maybe one on the board here. It said something about the FDS being the chanel. I am sure I read it somewhere.

But anyway, I edited the post, so that it would not detract from the topic I would like to discuss.

• mustang
    mustang

There has been some thought that WTS HQ has had channeling to occur: but it would be a literal witchhunt if that came to the surface

Mustang

• inkling
    inkling
    There seems to be a concensus among certain people

"Certain" people indeed.

Crazy people.

[ink]

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

SO Inkiling, does that mean you don't think the watcher angels might show up?

I can just see it now. Two aliens, er..I mean angels, come out of the space pod and kapow! we blast em with microwave radiation. Then they lay on the ground for a couple of days till they no longer make noise on the geiger counters and then the hazmat team comes in to gather them up.

Ha. There you have the "two witnesses" that laid dead in the street for all the world to see. Another prophecy come true.

Then the rest of them beat earthling man with a guilt trip. "What if it had been Jesus? See you would have killed him again!"

When guilt becomes sufficent and mankind remorseful, boom. They hit us with their evil sly agenda..."we are only here to offer assistance".

But there will be a catch. There's always a catch.

• Thomas Poole
    Thomas Poole

Well are you going to keep this up or try to find God through his Word. Here is what I hearing:

Dancing, Wondering, and Wandering

Enjoying the world of supernatural inquiry.

Running on the broad way with all the wrong input.

Not really caring, just making chat.

Playing the slot machine with highs while losing money, drooling is good too

What a mess, but it's fun, right....So, wait a minute and start over.

Oh yes...there's another thought...yes, how about that one....wow, never thought of that

Oooops forgot what I thought, Oh there's another one..he he he...

I love wierd. It make me sick...got to get the wierd movie, stuff...oh yes...there is no truth, just wierd.

Well, I say, that's your opinion. Give me some more black shoe polish for my hair.

What I really need are holes in my knees

Yep it all good and I am happy in my world of perfection...all to my self.

Yes, this is what I am hearing from you. You like angels and demons ponderings of encounters

...well there all there and just for you.

I hope I measured up to your world of wisdom. Did I get into your world of reason properly. Not sure just how to do it yet.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Cameo-d,

I don't think you are odd for asking this question because I asked it myself. I also think they would very much want to appear. I think they would love to be in a human body walking around and being celebrities or worshipped in our society.

LHG

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I think this thinking is still a product of Watchtower thinking.

Why not believe that it could be aliens? Or why not believe it could be souls of dead people, since Saul appealed to the soul of Samuel. It is only Watchtower reasoning that says it could not be a soul and must have been a bad angel (demon) that impersonated Saul.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Cameo-d,

I don't think you are odd for asking this question because I asked it myself.

LHG.....Thank you for that validation. I know we are not the only two people who are wondering this. There is much UFO-Bible-Scripture-angel-alien info out there and moreso every day.

I think this thinking is still a product of Watchtower thinking.

Why not believe that it could be aliens? Or why not believe it could be souls of dead people, since Saul appealed to the soul of Samuel. It is only Watchtower reasoning that says it could not be a soul and must have been a bad angel (demon) that impersonated Saul.

JWfacts, It can't be WT thinking because I have never been a part of that. I really don't know what WT says about angels returning to deceive people once again.

"Angel" seems to be a more acceptable word than aliens. Dang, I didn't even believe in aliens until maybe a year ago. I just thought it was all fantasy fiction for entertainment. But yet I did believe in angels. So there.

"Souls of dead people"? No. Dead souls have not been the ones to give us technology, but the angel-aliens have. What motive would souls of dead people have for misleading mankind? None that I know of. But the alien-angels could have several motives. Maybe they want this planet for themselves. Maybe they want humans as slaves or to breed as food, much the way we breed animals for food. We already know they set up laws (vs human conscience, which we already had) in order to extract blood sacrifices for infringement of rules. (They are blood drinkers and cannibals) Or then again, maybe it's a cruel game. The angels think we are stupid and worthless and instead of guiding us they make sport of our innocence and ridicule us through trickery. Much like playing the WT game till you see the trickery in it. Also much like picking on a younger child because they are gullible. Or teasing an animal with food or toy. Some people get evil pleasure from things like that.

I believe these wicked angels are responsible for the religions. Religions were born out of magic. They have tranqualized humans for a long time. It has only been in recent years that humans en masse have begun to see the lies and the pieces that do not fit. People are waking up to the fact that they have been duped. This awakening is called the Apostacy.

Some say that people have realized that religion was the deception. Yes, it was. But it is not the last deception. These wicked angels have known all along that devisive religions would eventually come to an end. But they have been planning the last great lie for a very long time. They have one more card to play before it's over.

• myelaine
    myelaine

"The angels think we are stupid and worthless and instead of guiding us they make sport of our innocence and ridicule us through trickery."...

There is a generation that curses its father,
    And does not bless its mother.
    There is a generation that is pure in its own eyes,
    Yet is not washed from its filthiness.
    There is a generation—oh, how lofty are their eyes!
    And their eyelids are lifted up.
    There is a generation whose teeth are like swords,
    And whose fangs are like knives,
    To devour the poor from off the earth,
    And the needy from among men. proverbs 30:11-14

love michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit