For Dawg's Edification (on Taxes):

by SixofNine 16 Replies latest jw friends

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

This belongs in the politics section.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Marvin, honestly, who has had a more dignified, intelligent attitude through the last 6 months? Who has actually had the nerve to mention "responsibility", and point out that it's not going to be easy to get back on track? Obama has. Listen to McCain, he says he knows how to fix this, and fix that, and he's going to do it all in the next four years. Is that honest leadership? In my observation, Obama has at least tried to give us a vision that is more realistic than Bush's "go out and shop" and McCain's "I know how to.............". McCain himself has stated that he will continue the economic, and foreign policies of the Bush administration. How is that not 4 more years? Check out the thread on Colin Powell, there is a film clip there that sums up much of the leadership issue to me, it's clear he did not care for McCain's reaction to the Russia Georgia situation. Anyway, I'm sure I won't change your mind at this point, but I have to tell it like I see it.

And Daniel is correct, this belongs in the politics section. Pardon me.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I know this if you republicans dont vote democrat this time.

You arent going to be able to live like republicans in a year from now.

At least not in Amerika.

Because the poor are going to eat you.

There going to come through your gated communities and eat you.

You know why?

Its just like why Willie Sutton robed banks, because thats where the money is.

And if they cant get you in your castle theyll pop your ass at 7-11.

Youll have a mark, your luxury car. Your Hummer, your Bmw.

Theyll being wearing flack jackets and carrying semi automatics and there going to shoot you rich bastards and take your money while the blood gurgles out of you in the street.

And if your too smart to carry money theyll take your rollex and gpi and your ladies fancy purse.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Excellent points 144001. 'Pubs work themselves up into such a lather when wealth is redistributed to the poor and lazy, but turn a blind eye when wealth on a grand scale is redistributed to the rich white men of Halliburton, et al. to aid them in conducting an unneeded, bloody, and colossally expensive war.

• TopHat
    TopHat

Have you noticed how the Obama followers like to dig up dirt on anyone who supports McCain....they are spending millions just to find any little dust particles on Sarah Palin. Joe the Plumber didn't know he had a tax lien. Now if Joe the Plumber was in support of Obama, his supporters would have swept that under the rug like they are doing in the ACORN scandal. Obama is a fraud. Sorry to say if he becomes president our nation will be worse off than under Bush. Millions and Millions will be out of work. Business will go out of business because of Obamas tax plan..

• frozen one
    frozen one

Nice copy and paste from Kos, sixy. From an earlier thread, "I don't really spend almost any time on Kos, and I've never posted anything from there here." I guess there is a "first" time for everything. Not that there's anything wrong with presenting EXTREME left wing, fabricated, propaganda, to bolster an argument. Obama2008 has been doing it for a couple of years now.

http://daveparts.dailykos.com/

• beksbks
    beksbks

I doubt it Frozen One. Probably more like Democratic Underground. I'm pretty sure Six hits that one. Or possibly the dozen other sources where you can find that article.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit