Is Jesus still mediator to only the 144,000?

by sacolton 21 Replies latest social current

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Is there some documentation that the Governing Body receives spiritual communication from the deceased anointed?

I found some info that the WT believes some of the demons are "honest" and can be redeemed. So I wonder if maybe GB is receiving spiritual communication from these "honest repentant demons." I would sure like to know more about this from someone closer to the source.

Maybe that is the source for the FDS?

• still_in74
    still_in74

rechap.20pp.124-125 AMultitudinous Great Crowd***

From the time of the apostle John and on into the Lord’s day, anointed Christians were puzzled as to the identity of the great crowd.
    It is fitting, then, that one of the 24 elders, representing anointed ones already in heaven, should stir John’s thinking by raising a
    pertinent question. "And in response one of the elders said to me:‘ These who are dressed in the white robes, who are they and where did they come from?’ So right away I said to him:‘My lord, you are the one that knows.’" (Revelation7:13,14a) Yes, that elder could locate the answer and give it to John. This suggests that
    resurrected ones of the 24-elders group may be involved in the communicating of divine truths today.
    For their part, those of the John class on earth got to learn the identity of the great crowd by closely observing
    what Jehovah was performing in their midst. They were quick to appreciate the dazzling flash of divine light that
    emblazoned the theocratic firmament in 1935, at Jehovah’s due time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit