Joe the Plumber

by BurnTheShips 108 Replies latest social current

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

On the lighter side, I hope the next person who signs up to jwd uses the avator "Joe the Plumber"...but perhaps that should be left to Joe Anderson (Barbara's husband), the real Joe the Plumber! As they say in the plumbing business, you can smell the money.

Skeeter

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Wait a few minutes and it will be BTS's avy.

• mavie
    mavie

"WMDs or not"

Wow, thanks Joe the plumber. Why *did* we invade Iraq again?

• free2beme
    free2beme

If I were this man, I would get a lawyer and demand royalties!

• restrangled
    restrangled

Mr. Joe the unlicensed idiot plumber could never do work in Florida. Not only that....he doesn't have a clue to owning a business. $250K gross does not mean Net, the idiot. Poor fella, 40K and he brags about trying to purchase his boss's business. What a moron. He has every republican including "the one" up for office fooled into thinking he represents every joe in America....no....he's just fooled the biggest fool trying to get into office.

Can we please stop embarrassing the U.S. citizens in front of the World? This stuff gets sent around the world via the news media!

Exactly, Restrangled. The guy is an embarrassment, but it's even worse that McIdiot keeps trying to exploit that idiot for political gain!

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

and -- scene!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Joe the Plumber,on the new`s last night.....Joe the Plumber:"I voted for McCain!..McCain`s the Black guy,Right?!"..Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• beksbks
    beksbks

OUTLAW if you were around, I would scratch your ears and give you a biscuit. You're a cutie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit