I need some help & suggestions

by Nosferatu 51 Replies latest jw friends

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Ha! He treated you like shit and now he's begging for you to stay. It must feel good. Tell him to suck it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Nosferatu..Do not screw up your new job!..Get your ass there,the day you said you would.....Old boss does`nt like it,too bad..You don`t work for him anymore!.............Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

- "Nosferatu..Do not screw up your new job!"

Don't worry, I won't. I decided that I'm not staying her one minute past my two weeks. I didn't ask my new boss for an extra week. I just informed him that my old boss wanted an extra week and I really don't want to do that. He said, "Well, you're all signed up now..." In other words, it's too late :)

I have one more week here. I'll be sending a response to that email tomorrow. I'm just dragging things along, just like they always drag around here. The more time that passes, the less likely I can request another week :)

After I get my response tomorrow, I'll tell you what I'm going to be doing before I leave. I'm going out with a very subtle bang :D

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Nosferatu..If you told your new boss,about your old boss`s request to stay longer..Be sure to tell your New Boss you will be there as planed..Make sure he knows he can count on you!..It will make a good impression and a good start between you and him..And..It will make you look good!Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Outlaw has a lot more common sense than you'd think.

Nostferatu: On your last day you should rent a zamboni. Cruise around just picking up snow and ice from the surface of frozen ponds (must be plenty in Manisnowba at this time of year!) Then drive it to work and dump the enormous chunk of hardened, packed snow/ice right behind your old boss' car so that he can't get out of the parking lot. Leave a friendly notice like "I noticed this here when I left, but I didn't feel like working overtime to shovel snow again! Sorry!"

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

[email protected] Ass!..LOL!!...............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Hey Nos... glad you're not going to give more than two weeks. That is plenty of time especially for an employer you're not crazy about.

I wouldn't be too surprised if he pulls some crap like "well if you're not going to stay longer than two weeks, you can leave right now" ... just to see if you'll cave. Of course it sounds like that would be a blessing for you. :)

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

- "dump the enormous chunk of hardened, packed snow/ice right behind your old boss' car "

Oh, you mean his BMW. There isn't any snow here yet :(

But what I've got planned is still better than revenge that only last a day or so. What I've planned may last years :D

Oh yeah, and I told my new boss about all that AFTER I signed the paper that states I'm starting on the 27th. I told him I don't want to stay that extra week, so he knows.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    But what I've got planned is still better than revenge that only last a day or so. What I've planned may last years :D

Not sure what you've got planned but I don't think pranks or revenge are the right way to go. You may get short-term satisfaction but long-term esteem issues.

Living well really is the best revenge.

Seriously, please consider just leaving with grace and dignity. Much better things await you.

If you behave like a vindictive adolescent now, you will continue to stay in jobs that treat you like an immature adolescent.

Please think it through. And if you don't want to post your planned 'revenge' here in public, maybe at least run it by one of the many people here who have responded to your threads. Choose one that seems like a mature 'father-figure' to you. See what feedback he/she can give you about your plan.

Truly wishing you the BEST start in your new job.

-Aude.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Mature? That counts me out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit