2006 Revelation Its Grand Climax At Hand--PDF!

by Atlantis 44 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Richard_I
    Richard_I

this thread just made me realize the Revelation Book, Daniel's Prophecy book, and Isaiah's Prophecy books are all not available on jw.org or JW Library. i actually think that's pretty funny, these were huge prophecy books that are a huge part of the teachings of JW's and we kept studying these books in the book study and now they're basically sent to the backroom to be forgotten about.

• Caminante
    Caminante

Daniel and the two volumes of Isaiah are available on jw.org in PDF only in Vietnamese. For a very short period of time they were available in Brazilian Portugese as well, but not any more.

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Sigh... memories coming in Atlantis... The whole Revelation-saga including all those beasts, angels and visions was extremely attractive to me and probably the first trigger that led me to the truth the borg. I was really into the occult, heavy metal, new age, astrology and numerology during the 90's and I was already familiar with numbers such as 144,000 and 666. The "revelation" that was cast down to earth and caused war and trouble really made sense to me from my perspective, not knowing that the "proof" for the "last days" was lied about/taken out of context (unfortunately no fast google-check for me because the internet was not yet mainstream and after a while I was already sucked in and working hard for my "spiritual progress" )

I jumped in at the good ol' congregation book study and did the last third of the '88 Revelation book. It already was the third time it was studied back then, and I remember that I prayed that I might see the day of a 4th study. It came! lol I told everybody how JHVH had blessed my desire to study my favorite WT book once again! I secretly enjoyed the fact that this revised version really was a bridge too far for most of the elderly. Prophecy was the stuff I thrived on . One older sister confessed that the first version already went over her head, let alone this revised version with the list of all the adjustments lol

I guess the discernment of Jah's deep spiritual truths (being proof of his divine blessing through the HS!) has been largely shred to pieces with the "new light" on types-antitypes in the march 15, 2015 edition of the Watchtower.

http://watchtowerdocuments.org/watchtower-fewer-types-and-antitypes/

Glad I got out around the time the borg became flooded with that infantile Sophia & Caleb crap and that boring street card witnessing and BEFORE that feeble, boring 'Life & ministry'-meeting. Still, the Revelation book is special to me because of the fabulous overactive imagination of its writer(s) and the "grotesque" artwork of visions and beasts!

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Not much changes had been done. It still remained that Rutherford single handedly fullfilled almost the entire book of Revelation by giving a few talks of old light/apostate material/non truth. All of what he said is no longer teached or preached, but yet all of that was obviously fullfillment of the entire book of revelation.

• objavitelj
    objavitelj

For those who still need that books:

https://goo.gl/nHqq8Z

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit