2006 Revelation Its Grand Climax At Hand--PDF!

by Atlantis 44 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2006 Revelation Its Grand Climax At Hand--PDF! Bookmarked Searchable Reduced Click the link at the bottom of the next page. http://www.sendspace.com/file/1duzi9 Cheers! Atlantis!-

• asilentone
    asilentone

Good Job!

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I have both in print. It was interesting to see the revisions since 1988.

Thanks.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Thanks so much Atlantis....another to add!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Asilentone:

Kurtbethel:

Insearchoftruth:

Your welcome!

Nevada!-

• garybuss
    garybuss

Good job! Thanks!

• yknot
    yknot

Thanks Atlantis!

My KH didn't get any of the later editions of the Rev Book since we haven't had any local/territiory converts (ever) and had plenty 1st editions left. So this is my first look at this publication!

Appreciating all the scanning yall do..........Yknot

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

Thanks for this!!

I've got a funny story that links to this book...

During the time that I was finding out the "truth" about the truth, my wife still believed in the Society. Well, when the 2006 edition of this book was released, we got ourselves a copy and decided that we would start studying it together. I also brought out the old edition and started to use it as well. Well, we didn't get very far (we started somewhere in the middle of the book) when I immediately noticed that they had revised the damn book!! This edition was one more stepping stone to get her OUT of the WT.

It's funny how reading through the book, I now see how ridiculous it is when they apply every single scripture to the Watchtower. Who do they think they are? (Nobody answer that, it's a rhetorical question!)

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Garybuss:

Yknot:

Civicsi00: when I immediately noticed that they had revised the damn book!! This edition was one more stepping stone to get her OUT of the WT.

You probably got a good laugh over all the changes from the 1988 edition compared to the 2006 edition. I think that there were 70 some changes involved. The Revelation "Forgery" edition! I can just picture JW families sitting around the kitchen table cutting and gluing the "new light" over the "old light," and never opening their eyes as to how stupid this was.

Thank you all!

Nevada!-

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Interesting..didn't know they came out with an updated book. Are the changes documented on any web sites? I tried a quick search on Google but didn't find anything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit