2006 Revelation Its Grand Climax At Hand--PDF!

by Atlantis 44 Replies latest watchtower bible

• middleman
    middleman

Thank-you so much!

Blessings...

• spanco
    spanco

Hello atlantis,i need a pdf of revelation,the above link is not working,i'm waiting 4 ur reply

• processor
    processor

Yes, I would like to download it too, but the link isn't available anymore.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

This book will suddenly 'disappear' before too long.

Its become obsolete.

I used to conduct book study out of it and would find ways to get people laughing about most of it.

Just watch......the "new" Revelation book is the next big release

• ervill25
    ervill25

Atlantis, do you have a downloaded copy of 2006 Revelation Its Grand Climax At Hand PDF? Thanks if you have.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

This is the later (2006) edition: it will download straight away (2.38 Mb) http://www.jw-media.org/rus/publications/re_e.pdf

No pictures though....

• ziddina
  • ervill25
    ervill25

Thanks transhuman68 and ziddina. But I already have the "no picture download". I guess if Atlantis has a 2006 download with pictures in his old files. And also the 1988 edition if he has.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

You can get the 2006 version with pictures at the link below. This zip file also contains the 2008 "refinements".

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bus382

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Thankyou MissingLink.

I have been after a copy of this with pics for ages as it was what we were studying at the last Book Study I ever went to.

I was still in Spain so only a handful of us had the revised version. Following along with an old copy made studying it all the more ridiculous and gave me one of my many "aha" moments which led to me leaving. Especially as at the time it seemed "wrong" and "disrepectful" etc., to question the changes. We might appear to be seen "weak" for doing so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit