Hyperventilating here - please hold my cyber hand

by Dagney 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

I am filling out my first voter registration application.

I''ll be fine. But I feel like I need a drink. Sort of a big step for ex-longtime JW girl.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I am filling out my first voter registration application.

I''ll be fine. But I feel like I need a drink. Sort of a big step for ex-longtime JW girl.

Sylvia

• Emma
    Emma

Good for you; contratulations!

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

Congrats! I filled mine out a couple weeks ago, before the deadline. I haven't received my registration card in the mail yet, but the online site shows me valid to vote, effective 10/30/08! Now I need to go research all the OTHER names that will be on the ballot--it's not just the Presidential election, there are Senators, House members, State reps / senators, etc...

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Congrats, no need to hyperventilate!

I was a JW for 24 years and I signed up to vote 2 months ago.... I can't wait for Nov 4th my first time

like a virgin, voting for the very first time

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Congratulations. This will be my second time voting in a general election. It feels good to be a part of society, doesn't it?

• Scully
    Scully

You'll be fine.

I've been a registered and participating voter for over a decade. It feels good to have a say, even when your guy doesn't win. In that case, it gives you licence to complain about what a lousy job the government is doing.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Congrats......don't you feel slightly empowered!?

r.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

This will be my first time voting, too!

I was so excited when I first filled out my application. Can't wait for the actual ballot.

-Aude.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Congrats! I remember the feeling. Your first time voting is a memory you will keep forever.

Go early in the day so that you can wear your "I Voted Today" sticker all day long!

StAnn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit