Daryl Tucker commits suicide.

by dogon 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• dogon
    dogon

I do not know if anyone knew Daryl Tucker of Vanderbuilt, Congergation in Michigan. I just got word that his wife of 28 years left him and he shot himself. Even though he was a Witness he was one of the good ones. He never made me feel uncomfortable or less than a person because I did not go to meetings. He had 6 children. If anyone knew him they will know he did have a drinking problem that I thought was under control. When something like this happens it makes me even more angry against the cult. Where was gods supposed power? Where were the supposed support group of other dubbers? It is all a scam nothing but a silly old man behind a curtain.

• Aculama
    Aculama

Dogon, I'm sorry to hear about your friend. My best friend commited suicide one year out of highschool and I can sympathize with the dread of such a loss. He had been in a fight with his alcoholic father. He went to his mother's house, got really numb, and then hung himself with a toy bull whip. The loss still haunts me to this day.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

I am so sorry for your loss...and the needless loss of a life. And the JWs say WE dont have any HOPE??

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

My sympathies go out to you and his friends and family, esp his children.

purps

• LDH
    LDH

This was so avoidable. How awful to hear. His children will be without their father now. RIP Daryl.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Very sad.

My deepest sympathies.

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

I am sad that another one was lost, and was hurting.

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

I'm sorry. JWs don't give what's needed because they don't have it. Empty legalism.

• mouthy
    mouthy

My deepest sympathies

• Quandry
    Quandry

So sorry to hear of it, Dogon. Please hold on to the good memories of him. I feel so bad for his children.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit