Your Dreams

by LouBelle 23 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

We all have dreams - some of us see those dreams to fruition.

My constant dream/desire is to have a little bit of land in the country somewhere, with a cow (bell around her neck and all), some chickens running around, a veggie patch, a herb patch. A safe home. Friends popping in.

A very simple dream.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mine is to GO" HOME!!!"

Hope your comes to fruition.

• catbert
    catbert

My dream is to live in a very modern clean city with a giant dome covering the city to block out bad radiation. We all wear the same space age clothes and refer to each other as "brother" and "sister". We all consume a drug that keeps us calm and alert. The sentries at the edges of the city keep out the "bad people" with laser rifles.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Wasn't that a movie? Logan's Run?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

My dream would be for my husband to have his health back.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mrs Jones ... My dream would be for my husband to have his health back. my PRAYER will now continue for that (HUG)

• Aculama
    Aculama

I'm with mouthy, My dream is to go Home too! That dream would take care of all the rest of my wishes.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Mrs Jones ... My dream would be for my husband to have his health back. my PRAYER will now continue for that (HUG)

Thank you Mouthy/Mum ((((Hug))))

• Mandette
    Mandette

A barn......with all the homeless unwanted animals I can take care of......

and when it's time to go "Home", I want to be full of fur and paws.........

RainbowBridge.com

Mandette

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

A house up in the mountains, maybe a log cabin near a river with lots of fish in it. I would also enjoy having horses and a chance to go hunting. Main thing though would be to have my wife at my side and her feeling well again, like when we first got together would be good enough.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit