Anyone watch Kath & Kim?

by drwtsn32 17 Replies latest social entertainment

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Simply horrible. What a shame; the original Australian version was hilarious!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I thought about it but there was something better on to watch.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Good choice. We were suckered in because we're big fans of the Aussie one.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Can't people think of anything original?

Last night was the NBC premiere of "Kath and Kim," remake of an Australian series. It was also the night that "Eleventh Hour" premiered on CBS, which is a remake of a British series. And it was also the night that "Life on Mars" premiered on ABC -- yet another remake of a British series. And if these remakes aren't enough, last month had the premiere of "Knight Rider" -- redoing the old '80s series.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Oh man, don't get me started on the new Knight Rider. LOL

Don't forget Little Britain USA which premiered just the other week. The British one was quite hilarious...and actually the US one wasn't bad at all. But that's probably because the same guys are involved.

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

They just announced they will remake "Good Times" with an all white cast. JJ will be played by Kevin Federline.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

LOL!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Last night's "Thursday Night Live" version of SNL was also dreadful too. Such a let down.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Saw it for a second and ran away as fast as I could. Popped in a twin peaks dvd and went back to the days when at least one tv show was interesting ;)

• penny2
    penny2

I love the Aussie version. I might be biased, but I think even the Americans would find it funny. Can't see why they changed it for the US market.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit