Tophat's right, we need a civil war..LOL!

by dawg 34 Replies latest jw friends

• dawg
    dawg

So, I'm working on a guy's machine today, he starts to talk politics... he says something about the Democrats being responsible for the housing problems... "that damned Bill Clinton" or something like that.

When I start to explain the fact that this mess was caused by both parties and the effects lobbyists have on the system, he gets heated and starts back in on the Democrats... LOL! I realize very quickly that he's another BTS, tophat, or Gregor, and there's really no need to continue.

So, we do need another civil war, I can't stand living in a country with such partisanship... please Republican defenders answer me this?

1) How could the Democrats have caused this problem all by themselves when they didn't control neither house or Senate until 2 years ago? In fact the Republicans controlled both for the 11 previous years... so how is this only a Democratic problem in view of the that fact?

2) Do you Republicans still believe in deregulation, as in no regulation at all; a total capitalist system in light of the recent economic news?

3) Do you on the right still believe that you can prove the existence of a God? Simple question, do you think you have proof?

4) Do you on the right not accept the complete blame for the national debt the last 8 years?

In my mind, we need another civil war if you answer in the following ways... to question one, you actually can't see that both parties are equally responsible for the economic meltdown... 2) You still believe in a completely capitalist system... and three, you not only think you can prove the existence of God, but you think your beliefs about such should be part of politics.

I promised in a previous thread I'd not jump no matter the answers you give, and I kept my word, I'll not jump on this one either as long as you don't name call or talk down... but if you answer in the affirmative, then I want to secede... please lefty posters add anything you want...

And you on the right can voice your needs for a new country also...

• zeroday
    zeroday

I think people are getting tired of your ranting...just vote november 4 and go on with your life...

• dawg
    dawg

What did you say zero brains? Read what's written, no one's "ranting" fool!

• TopHat
    TopHat

dawg, we don't NEED another civil war, however I see one in the making..it's quite obvious. We almost had one in the 70's. What we need is civility.

• dawg
    dawg

I don't know tophat, look at how people act even when a thread says I come in peace... read Zero brain's post.. LOL!

And I've read your posts, we really need to live in different countries... I don't really want a civil war, but I want to move away from almost everyone on the right

Like, maybe if you and I moved apart, we could have a barbecue once a year and then not end up fighting one another! LOL!

In a peaceful way, I'd love it if you'd answer the questions....Please, as I dip my head low to avoid a right hook! LOL!

• TopHat
    TopHat

I was answering your title...I am not interested in a pissing war. Just wanted to correct your statement. YOU DO tend to put words in other posters mouths. Now, I have things to do that have nothing to do with politics...see you tomorrow.

• dawg
    dawg

See, that's exactly what I'm talking about... snide ass comments like that from people that don't even know what I'm saying... damn it!

I was asking these questions in earnest, just like the abortion questions-I had no intent of causing trouble... we do need a civil war as almost everyone on the right are asses... damn! LOL!

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Dawg, All you ever do is rant. It seems that you don't have a life at all! Look at it this way. What if? What if your god Obama doesn't win? Would you be able to shut your mouth then? Or would you do hari-kari? You are a fool! As I said in a previous post....."I think I have been won over to the Obama side". There are things I like and dislike from both parties, but unlike you, I have a life and don't get upset and rant and rant and rant like you do. Give it a break already. Enjoy your life. Seems you haven't discarded all the garbage from your previous JW life. You must have been an asshole as a JW too! HappyDad

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Dawg I agree with much of what you're saying.

1) How could the Democrats have caused this problem all by themselves when they didn't control neither house or Senate until 2 years ago? In fact the Republicans controlled both for the 11 previous years... so how is this only a Democratic problem in view of the that fact?

You're right. It's not just the democrats. I don't think most Republicans would argue with this.

2) Do you Republicans still believe in deregulation, as in no regulation at all; a total capitalist system in light of the recent economic news?

I'm a free market Republican but I wouldn't say there should be "no regulation at all". Would you agree with me that bad regulation or over regulation can cause more harm than good? Part of this mess was caused because banks were pressured (by groups like ACORN) to lend money to underprivileged without asking enough questions. What kind of regulation is that? Is this over or under regulation?

3) Do you on the right still believe that you can prove the existence of a God? Simple question, do you think you have proof?

I believe the proof of God's existence is the impossibility of the contrary. I know you don't agree, but, I don't need to kill anyone over this issue (we are all going to die one day anyway). Why go to war about this? I know, at least I hope, you don't really want to kill all of us.

4) Do you on the right not accept the complete blame for the national debt the last 8 years?

Complete blame? What happened to #1? Come on now. There is plenty of blame to go around. http://www.cagw.org/site/DocServer/Senate_-_dollar.pdf?docID=3024

... and three, you not only think you can prove the existence of God, but you think your beliefs about such should be part of politics.

You would of corse admit your beliefs (or as you would say your lack there of) should be part of your politics.

... I don't really want a civil war, but I want to move away from almost everyone on the right
    Like, maybe if you and I moved apart, we could have a barbecue once a year and then not end up fighting one another! LOL!

I know you aren't serious about the war. And Dawg I work and live with people like you, and yes, you do at times get under my skin, but you do make me think. You may not believe in God Mr. Dawg, but, you do, do his work. Maybe I can be a better neighbor Isn't this election a civil war of sorts?

• dawg
    dawg

Readers...

Review the last three answers given by the right wing fools who post here daily, my thread wasn't a rant at all, I asked a few serious questions I thought were mostly humorous. I really wanted to know the answers, I really did...

this is why I say there can be no peace with these people

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit