Tophat's right, we need a civil war..LOL!

by dawg 34 Replies latest jw friends

• still-fading
    still-fading

I respectfully disagree. The Framers foresaw the dangers of a democracy. Thomas Jefferson-A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine .

Poor dawg $hit for brains what are you going to do with your pathetic little life after this election...

He's going to party with the rest of the sane folks who will be celebrating Obama's election! What are you going to do? Beg for the job of changing McBush's diapers?

• zeroday
    zeroday
    He's going to party with the rest of the sane folks who will be celebrating Obama's election! What are you going to do? Beg for the job of changing McBush's diapers?

NO I'll be Obama's cocaine supplier...

• dinah
    dinah

Now Obama is a coke-head? Get real.

Ever notice how Christians get really pissed. Whatever happened to turn the other cheek? Let us beat you up for awhile.

• still-fading
    still-fading

Idiots took a good thread idea and ruined it. This is what dawg talking about.

• zeroday
    zeroday

OHHH poor dawg $hit for brains...

• dawg
    dawg

Thanks Still Fading, I knew we'd agree sooner or later...

And IP-Sec, I don't know if I disagree with you either.

Dinah, thanks for taking up for your fellow SEC fan.. LOL

144K-Don't worry about people like zero brains, can you show me a comment he's ever made of sustenance? Nope! So don't worry about it...

I've said all along, I've never gotten ugly to those on the right until they started it first.. I guessing my old age I grow tired of taking crap... but as long as they remain cordial, then what the hay?

Thanks for all you're replies... except zero brains and top hat who chose to act like the fools they are.

• still-fading
    still-fading

Just bugs me that grown-ups can't have a simple exchange of ideas. That's why I can't see anything, as far as government goes, gettin' any better in my life-time. I hope to hell those in positions of public trust grow up for my kids.

• dinah
    NO I'll be Obama's cocaine supplier...

Actually, it's Dubya who refused to answer questions about his cocaine use. After raping our country for the last 8 years, I'm sure he has plenty of cash to buy your goods with.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit