Is The WT Society Getting Financially Desperate ? Nov.15th WT Your Take ?

by flipper 44 Replies latest jw friends

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I think all churches and charity organizations are hurting for money right now.

High gas prices likely affect the average JW more than the other average church follower who likely has a college degree.

Lower donations along with lower attendance; is the reason the Watchtower needs more money.

• flipper
    flipper

WITNESS 007- Yes, exactly. How nice of the WT society to let members live in their houses till they die ! What a privilege !

SKEETER1- I think all the JW's are hurting financially too. And yes it does affect them more because of their lack of education . Believe me , if the society took their houses , not only would they NOT get them back after Armageddon- they wouldn't get them back after the 1000 year reign either ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• gumby
    gumby
    "'Zion's Watch Tower' has, we believe, JEHOVAH for its backer, and while this is the case it will never beg nor petition men for support. When He who says: 'All the gold and silver of the mountains are mine,' fails to provide necessary funds, we will understand it to be time to suspend the publication."

Isn't that when the "consolation" became the "Golden Age"?

If Russell were alive today and read the latest Watchtower on how to give all your assets to the WTBTS he's shit in the GB's faces. Then, Ted would pull Russells beard, then Teddy would kick Russell in the nutsack and it would be all over.....end of story.

Gumby....who needs a nap

• Mary
    Mary

So how much will you be giving Brother Gumby? I'm leaving them all my shares in this company:

• flipper
    flipper

GUMBY- Thanks for that visual of Russell and Teddy Jaracz wrestling ! Hilarious ! I also think Russell would have taken offense to the controlling ways of Jaracvz and company these days !

MARY- Your donation came up as a gray screen to the society. I'd donate them nothing as well

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit