Lets all welcome the Great Tribulation

by unbaptized 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• unbaptized
    unbaptized

After the bailout!! Nothing happened!! Whats next? I remember in my last post someone stated that other countries will not really be affected. Boy! they were very wrong. Now I wanna see how this plays out. But I guess if you don't believe a Great Tribulation is coming then you really don't have to pay this post any mind.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Personally, I wish it'd hurry up and get here. I'm tired of listening to mom rant and rave about it.

Bring it on, is all I can say!!

• Iron Rod
    Iron Rod

I must have missed it when the big A came in 1929...

• asilentone
    asilentone

if it happens, there is nothing I can do about it. Just do not push it on others including me on this board. ok? Thank you!

• asilentone
    asilentone

unbaptized, if you are JW, you will be destroyed at Armaggeddon by posting here on JWD according to the Watchtower! You will go with us! What the fxxx were you thinking? You need to repent about posting at JWD if you want to survive the great day of Jehovah according to the Watchtower!!!!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

The financial crisis will be a great tribulation for sure, but not one the dubs will be miraculously saved from.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

No I knew that there was a depression coming, but that's because I'm an economist, not because it was written in the bible. It's a cycle. The cycles get bigger and the troughs get tougher each time. It's going to be shocking for a couple of generations including mine, who are accustomed to comfort, but it won't make much difference to the four fifths of the world who were already in poverty. It actually isn't that big a deal, it's just a big deal to people on a salary, in debt, or addicted to brands.

You, though? You're going to grow old. Hopefully before then you can make a life for yourself in which you don't die confused, alone and afraid. Try to at least be realistic about money.

• wobble
    wobble

Bring it on! then I will be able to walk around corners with no fear of bumping into the Big A

Love

Wobble

• Sasha
    Sasha

Have you been watching the news....ALL countries are affected.

• 1914BS
    1914BS

bring it on but dont mess with my big mac

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit