WATCHTOWER COMMENTS is getting a WEBSITE

by V 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Cool!

Agree about losing the dark hooded figure, but it's a shame to lose the allusions to 'V' altogether.

Couldn't a 'V' motif be subtly or subliminally worked into the picture somehow? The letter V, perhaps? Or the mask in a corner? Something?

• Dagney
    Dagney

Okay, that looks awesome!

Thanks for all the work your do. I send the videos out regularly.

• Hoping4Change
    Hoping4Change

Can't wait for the site! Just a thought - is there any chance that the phrase "Announcing Jehovah's Kingdom" is a copyrighted phrase or subtitle? I'd hate see the site get tripped up by something like that.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

If there is a risk of copy infringement, couldn't something very similar such as Announcing the kingdom of Jehovah be used?

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    If there is a risk of copy infringement, couldn't something very similar such as Announcing the kingdom of Jehovah be used?

I like the fact that you pulled V off the stage; I agree it would send most JW's running. V could have a cameo, though. Put him, as an archer, on the top of the Watchtower (on the magazine), shooting an arrow... faded, very subtle, not dark black, but almost like you have to search to find him, peeking out between the keep's battlements. Perhaps change "Announcing Jehovah's Kingdom" to "Denouncing Jehovah's Witnesses" or something, as it's likely to be a copyright issue otherwise.

• Quirky1
  • besty
    besty

Change the W in VVatchtower to a V - keep the size and font the same - nobody would notice :-)

• 1914BS
    1914BS

Hey wait, I like V's mask it is very anonymous just like the WT writers are. Fight fire with fire

• V

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit