WATCHTOWER COMMENTS is getting a WEBSITE

by V 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• still_in74
    still_in74

AWESOME ! Good for you V ! - I am always checking you tube for new WC movies.... I love them!.

You asked for oppinions so I will make one... when I was an actively brain-washed JW I remember coming across "apostate" web sites. they tended to look dark and "demonic" so of course I ran. I like the lighter feel of the KH image but the "darth vaderish", "grim-reaperish" V figure at the podium would have probably sent me running.

If you are looking to keep "curious" JW's clicking I think you would need to keep the format light and "non-evil" looking The KH picture is good, it provides familiarity, but that Dark robe behind the podium will smack like an image of Satan to a dubbie....

Keep up the awesome work! You are currently helping a friend of mine loose his bonds! Thank you!!!

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    What do you say, copyright proof?

Call 845-306-1000 and ask for legal... they can help.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

WOW!! I luv it

• Berean
    Berean

The second version of the V Hall is perfect. Keep up the good work.

Berean

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Woot! Awesomeness :) Can't wait til it's done. Looks great so far.

Shelli

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

I think the revised version is considerably more palatable to the audience you want to reach. Excellent.

• milliemootoo
    milliemootoo

Fantastic can't wait!

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

much better

You mean to tell me that WT logo really is on the stage? Wow...idolatry.....replace the cross with a WT.....

Snakes ()

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

Bump.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

will this website host the videos??? There are many locations, including where I work, where you tube is blocked.

Love the look!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit