...Are Jehovah`s Witness`s Christian`s?...

by OUTLAW 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• StAnn
    StAnn

Because Jehovah's Witnesses take the beliefs of Christianity and twist them beyond recognition to their own purposes; and because they take the Bible and rewrite it so it will promote false doctrines; and because they say they are the only true denomination and deny that Jesus has any part to play in all of Christendom; and because they have absolutely no idea who Jesus is; the Catholic Church considers the Jehovah's Witnesses apostate and does not recognize them as Christian.

I wonder how JWs would react if you called them apostates to their faces next time they came to your door?

StAnn

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Are Jehovah`s Witness`s Christians?

Does any sane person entertain the idea that JW's might be Christians?

• Honesty
    Honesty

I wonder how JWs would react if you called them apostates to their faces next time they came to your door?

StAnn

They scurry away like mice when the truth about them is vocalized.

They are apostates.

• Slappy
    Slappy

I've actually thought of doing that...by quoting 2 John 9-11 to them...

"Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him; for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds."

Speaking of which, is the end of the world happening again? Because they were making the rounds last weekend; for the first time in 4 months or so. Didn't come around today because the weather was lousy; guess that just goes to show how dedicated they are(not).

• OBVES
    OBVES

I didn't express myself well .I was thinking that you looked at the Watchtower financial side than what it teaches about the Bible.

Check Harold Camping's Open Forum ( http://www.familyradio.com ) what he is telling to his listeners what they should do with their money in view of his prediction the world will end on October,21,2011 AD.

I don't need to give any dime to anyone living on this earth now as my life has been turning around the end-of-the-world predictions for many years .This is one of the best jobs a man can have to study the Bible and teach others what I learnt from the Bible.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Not only the jws outlaw, but all churches mediate between jesus and the indiviual. You always need the church and you cannot get salvation through christ without the church and you also have to subscibe church doctrines and dogmas. So, it is all the same thing no matter where you go and so it is no the jws alone who come between God and man, but also in non christian religions to.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Fisherman..If your a Christian..Jesus is your Mediator.."Case Closed!!".....Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Whether the WTS admits it or not, technically only the 144,000 can be, based on their own theology.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Yadda yadda 2..Technically your correct..The problem is,the 144,000 also follow the teachings of the WBT$,not the words of Jesus..Jesus is not their priority.....Not even the 144,000 can claim to be Christians......................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Outlaw, that is a rather different matter. The Watchtower is certainly very authoritarian and an idol, but so is the Pope. Does this mean all Catholics are not Christian either because they revere the Pope and his words, sometimes even above scripture. The Pope is said to be 'infallible'..not even the WTS explicitly admits that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit