What backlash could you expect by telling everyone you 'hate the Caleb cartoons'?

by Esse quam videri 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

What kind of response could you expect if you let EVERYONE in your congregation know that

"... I hate those stupid Caleb cartoons. I hate his crazy mother. A person has to be a total idiot to like them".

Would anyone try to correct your thinking? If so, how?

• Awake at last
    Awake at last

I think from what I am reading here and from past experiences, they would try to correct your thinking on just about anything GB approved......even a family of cartoon characters.

You would probably be shown more tolerance if you said you didn't like a Bible character.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..................... GIVE HIM ANOTHER HOUR ON THE RACK..

.............................HE`LL LOVE CALEB CARTOONS..

https://jspivey.wikispaces.com/file/view/TortureRack.jpg/31606021/TortureRack.jpg

• Slave4_38y
    Slave4_38y
    The word "hate" followed by anything the society has concocted will send any dub in cult/apostate alert mode.
  • DwainBowman
    DwainBowman
    Just don't call them cartoons around the CO's. They are Anamated programs! That's enough to get you a gook toung lashing!
  • Divergent
    Divergent
    How could you not love them??? They're sooooo cuuute!!!
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Caleb's mother is like the scary mom from Coraline with the creepy button eyes. Shudder😲😲
  • OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

Caleb = governing body = Jesus = God.

To a loyal brain-dead JDubya saying you hate Caleb means you hate God means you are dangerous and should be DF'd.

I told a super dub pioneer a couple weeks ago what I thought of the JW cartoon network and Caleb and that is the basic reaction I got to my comment.

Idiots!

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    I've gotten severe backlash for speaking out. The thing that makes me laugh is the adults love this BS cartoon as much or MORE than the damn kids!! Seriously, it's like their new bible, pretty soon instead of quoting scriptures at the door they will be quoting caleb and sophia cartoons.
  • NVR2L8
    NVR2L8
    JW love all things related to their cult...jw.bOrg is the best website ever...their animated characters rival with Pixart...even their literature carts have a personality...and wait for the time when Prince and Larry Graham start signing on jw tv...all of this being provided by God's organization...who are you to dare criticising such a wonderful provision?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit