How does Jehovah Kill Us Off?

by cameo-d 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• snowbird
    snowbird

Cameo-d, are you the former poster, Tula?

Sylvia

• Jeremy C
    Jeremy C
    You know - the one thing that the JWs have been missing out on in their apocalypse is the spectre of some born-again 747 pilot vanishing out of the cockpit and it coming down on some city...

LOL Yes, I am always amused when I see the bumper sticker which reads "Caution - in event of rapture, this car will be unmanned". If the JWs believed in the rapture, they could create illustrations with empty cars flying off of the freeways and turnpikes; killing innocent bystanders. Cities would look like large bumper car rinks. This could make their artwork so much richer - Jehovah using not only hale stones and lightening; but also using Ford Explorers in executing his judgment.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Screw Ford Explorers ... HUMMERS!

Oh, wait ... 99.9% JWs can't afford Hummers.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

With BOREDOM.

=BONEZZ

Oh wait a minute, that's how he's killing his own people.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Actually..There is no Jehovah..The Name is a Catholic Invention..From the 14th century.....If it never appeared before the 14th century..Jesus would never have used that name..EVER!!................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Outlaw said it first, but I agree. Jehovah is a fictional construct. We have lots of things to worry about but jehovah isn't one of them. I like your name = jehovah-jihad. I'm a lot more worried about getting diabetes when I'm old than I am about armageddon or a fictional sky daddy who wants to kill us all.

• Vachi 8 He Is
    Vachi 8 He Is

"With boredom..." Omg dude I almost fell out of my chair with that. Classic man. High five! But yeah, it's gonna be like Terminator 2: Judgment Day so remember that sunblock and you should be cool, wayyyyy cool. Now then, time for some tunes....Oh yeah, I like this one..... "What is love? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more" *bobs head*

• lancelink
    lancelink

the last picture looks like something out of close encounters near the end of the movie

• OBVES
    OBVES

The way you write is contrary to the Bible .Thank God Yahweh that there has been a religion for decades that taught God will destroy the wicked forever .And this is exactly what the atheists want ! They are aware they will die sooner and later . But look at most religions ! They teach eternal hell torments . Which one you would choose if it happens God Yahweh rejected you ? Jehovah's Witnesses by this kind of teaching about eternal death have been the best religious organization on this earth .

• mary stewart
    mary stewart

my mum thinks 'WOTW' (to cruise version) is how people will be during the great trib.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit