How does Jehovah Kill Us Off?

by cameo-d 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I figure a lot of people have had their heads stuck in the cloud with images of their paradise---big homes, fancy cars, and all the jewelry left behind by those rich ole wicked people....

But what about the other side of all this? Have you wondered how Jehovahjireh jihad kills us all off? It's time to think about that now. Because if you are no longer owned by the WT, you are going to be labeled as "wicked". If you are DF or DA you are going to be in the kill-off group.

So, what do you think? Will it all be in one fell swoop? Do we all get bird flu and just suddenly all drop dead in a week? Or will it be "little by little" so we can watch our wicked unchurched loved ones suffer in front of us?

How does Jehovah kill us off?

He is Jehovah-jihad, Jehovah -of-Armies. So does he send out a government militia to do his bidding? Will church and state become one; united for a common cause?

You think it's just gonna be boom--in one hour everyone dies and the precious JWs don't even see it happen because they are spared from seeing whatever becomes of the wicked? It's not their problem and they don't have to acknowledge it is going on?

So tell me, How does Jehovah kill us all off?

• james_woods
    james_woods

If you believe the many lurid illustrations the WT has done, then it sort of looks like natural forces out of control - lightning, meteors, crevices opening up under your feet, etc.

• sacolton
    sacolton

According to their many illustrations, Jah will kill His enemies (anti-JW/ex-JW) with flaming fireballs from Heaven. Kinda like how Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed.

Best strategy would be to cling to a JW closely because they seem to believe they will have some kind of magical protective bubble that protects them. "Our eyes will merely see it", says their publications.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    lightning, meteors, crevices opening up under your feet, etc.

That sounds rather random. I thought there were supposed to be specific people targeted. Or does jehovah just shrug off "collateral damage"?

• sacolton
    sacolton

alt

alt

Can you not feel the love?

• Jeremy C
    Jeremy C
    If you believe the many lurid illustrations the WT has done, then it sort of looks like natural forces out of control - lightning, meteors, crevices opening up under your feet, etc.

Yes, according to the morbid immaginations of the Watchtower's art department, Armageddon will take on the appearance of a cheesy Hollywood production like "War of the Worlds", "Independence Day", or "The Day After Tomorrow". The Watchtower's artists take great jubilation in presenting the mass slaughter of humankind in all of its colorful detail. While I was a JW, I began to wonder why an omnipotent and all-loving supreme being would have to resort to the weak manipulations of earthly natural causes such as hale, earthquakes, and fire to eliminate life. An omnipotent being could simply "terminate" all life in a nano-second. Therefore, why would this "oh so merciful" and "oh so loving" creator have a need or a desire to resort to such a grandiose and violent theatrical productions? The truth is, when you have disenfranchised religious zealouts marooned on an island and taking hallucinogens; you get sociopathic delusions like the book of Revelation. Such "visions" reveal much more about the writer's psyche than it does about the creative intelligence of the universe. Furthermore, the Watchtower's artwork reveals much more about the disturbed children who run this organization than it does about the God that they claim to represent.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Yup, the second one in those pictures is the one I most remember. It came out after I left them, but I have seen it several times here and always have to LOL in amazement that this actually got published in a religious magazine as otherwise straightlaced as a Watchtower.

& Wow - those three zombies at the bottom of that last picture (above) look like they have slept a little too close to the seed pods.

You know - the one thing that the JWs have been missing out on in their apocalypse is the spectre of some born-again 747 pilot vanishing out of the cockpit and it coming down on some city...

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    Therefore, why would this "oh so merciful" and "oh so loving" creator have a need or a desire to resort to such a grandiose and violent theatrical productions?

Well I would say they have certainly "gone beyond " the scriptures in reporting this.

This is what my Bible says about it:

Luke 17

34 "I tell you, on that night there will be two in one bed; one will be taken and the other will be left.

That sounds like a stealth operation. And it ain't no rapture. Cause of those idiots would read a couple of more verses, they would find out where these "taken" people are going.

37 And answering they said to Him, "Where, Lord?" And He said to them, " ( AJ ) Where the body is, there also the vultures will be gathered."

These people are going to be gathered and taken away to their death.

So how will jehovahjireh jihad accomplish this? Will he send the elders to grab them? Will be employ humans to do his bidding? According to what Jesus says, it lookslike the buggerman is coming for you. Who do we believe here--WT or Jesus?

Is it easier for people to accept fireball from the sky rather than to think they will be killed by other humans?

• sacolton
    sacolton

It's very important to remember that these illustrations are the main source of keeping the rank and file indoctrinated with fear. They actually believe that if they leave the organization they are becoming enemies of God and will be destroyed. It's nothing but a fear-based religious cult.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

But suppose you do become "enemies of god" by rejecting the new paradigm?

Already they speak of killing off the elderly, the retarded, the handicapped and useless people. In the new paradigm, these people are regarded as "useless eaters" and their condition causes others to waste their lives caring for them. People cannot live their lives to the fullest when burdened with the useless. I suppose it will help with the over population problem.

(I am referring to post which cites an article stating that "Old People with Dementia Have a Duty to Die". This was a proclaimation publish Sep 20, 2008 in the UK : http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/18/165899/3074242/post.ashx#3074242 )

This is only one thing on the list.

So that everyone can have their own little "god's acre" of land, agenda have been put in place. First will be the transition when people will be moved to central communities--all conglomerated into a township. How does this happen? Well, it's in progress right now. When the banks call in all the mortgages due ( and folks can't pay) homes will be reposessed. When the credit cards call in all debts and you can't pay in full, your collateral will be taken. This is how eventually the lands will return to wetlands and wildlands. Have you seen the agenda 21 maps?

As the wicked opposers to this paradise plan are being destroyed by god's armies, the "like minded people" will be transitioned into a controlled habitat city. They will promise you will eventually get your one acre, but it won't be till neaer the end of the thousand years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit