Now open "Harvard Witness Window Cleaners University"

by Witness 007 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• tinker
    tinker

I graduated from WWCU also, what a small world. I went on to specialize in dub converting with a doctorate in Domestic Engineering. The dub converting went bust when I realized dah! it was all a pack of lies. Domestic engineering went well and has developed into Full Time Cleaning for fun and profit. I should look into product development to distribute my homemade window cleaning potion. I will share it here just for you special friends. 1 empty gal jug, add: 1 pint rubbing alcohole 1/4 cup ammonia 2 Tbs Dawn dish washing liquid Fill the jug with water. less than $1.50 for 1gal of the best glass and all purpose cleaner. my high school teachers offered Design School but the WTBS said 'read our lips - you will Live Forever' Thank you WTBS for wrinkled hands and emotionally stunted social skills.

• tinker
    tinker

soory, I was trying to re-configure the format. I hate when posts are all squished together.

• tinker
    tinker

I graduated from WWCU also, what a small world. I went on to specialize in dub converting with a doctorate in Domestic Engineering. The dub converting went bust when I realized dah! it was all a pack of lies. Domestic engineering went well and has developed into Full Time Cleaning for fun and profit. I should look into product development to distribute my homemade window cleaning potion. I will share it here just for you special friends. 1 empty gal jug, add: 1 pint rubbing alcohole 1/4 cup ammonia 2 Tbs Dawn dish washing liquid Fill the jug with water. less than $1.50 for 1gal of the best glass and all purpose cleaner. my high school teachers offered Design School but the WTBS said 'read our lips - you will Live Forever' Thank you WTBS for wrinkled hands and emotionally stunted social skills.

• tinker
    tinker

dammit I need to got to IT school #$%@!%$# fricking WTBS

• LayingLow
    LayingLow

I went to that school as well..

• Satanus
    Satanus

I spent a yr in that uni. Graduated to the uni of sanitation engineering. Graduated from that after a couple of yrs.

S

• eddie c
    eddie c

I took up window cleaning in 1973 so that i could pioneer until 1975. Now here i am 35 years later having being self employed all these years. Life is really hard. I work about 25 hours a week and i am loaded. I have been in employment all these years,had security and been able to take holidays whenever i want to. Many of my customers have become friends which means i have shared in weddings,births, and sadly some funerals.

As a "Visual Technical Engineer" i am happy in my work and look forward to keeping fit and enjoying my job for many a year to come....God willing.

Eddie

• shamus100
    shamus100

Actually, it's clear wall maintenance artisian, LOL.

I think that you are missing some good courses, Witness007.

- floor mopping 101. The course delves into the finer details of how to be a floor mopper, including how to flip the other side of the mop over to use the other (clean!) side.

- Ladder Setup - how to select a proper ladder, and how to set it up so you don't break your neck.

- Rag, Bucket and Squeegie Selection - The proper gear to get your job done.

- Basic Chemistry - What is soap? How does soap work? How does soap attract dirt? This course is for the extremely advanced window cleaner, and you must have a pre-requisite grade six education to be accepted.

- Advanced Customer Service Skills For Walking Corpses - How to talk to customers whilst understanding that they are walking corpses. Giving 100% perfect customer service while being a pompous asshole.

Feel free to add some more courses, folks.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I also have a degree in "Office Cleaning" and "urinal cake equasions"......I used to hate it when they complained about not enough urinal cakes as the were expensive and they would literally be pissed away!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I have recieved PM's from some Ex-Witness current Window cleaners who have felt I was making fun of a profession which is actually good money and enjoyable...to them I apologize and mean no offense....I was making a statement about Witness "Higher Education."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit