Actor Paul Newman Dead!

by minimus 21 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

He was a pretty good racecar driver too.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Admired by both men and women, Paul Newman had universal appeal and was my favourite all time actor.

I grew up wanting to be Paul Newman but had to settle for pretending to be Russel Crowe.

Paul Newman will will be missed.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Paul Newman was one on my all-time favorite actors. I loved in in Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid, Hud, A Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, The Hustler, The Color of Money (for which he won a long overdue Best Actor Oscar, despite better performances from James Woods & William Hurt), Cool Hand Luke, Blaze, Exodus, The Sting...There are so many. He was a natural.

• Dagney
    Dagney

RIP Paul.

• happehanna
    happehanna

A truly lovely man and a charming actor,

they don't make them like they used to

• flipper
    flipper

What a tragic loss ! I always enjoyed his movies immensely. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid was a classic ! Always enjoyed it. What a great example of real love he showed all of us in his marriage to Joanne Woodward ! You can tell they really loved each other and were very happy ! All the great old actors are dying. The world will greatly miss their talents ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Paul Newman was the best..Actor/Race Car Driver and he made dam good salad dressings..LOL!!..Yes,I buy his salad dressings..Some of the money he makes from that,goes to charity............Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Rest in peace and joy, Mr. Newman. You will be greatly missed by folks all over the world, who you've never met.

Thanks for everything.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"I have steak at home, why go out for hamburger?" Newman told Playboy magazine when asked if he was tempted to stray.

What a man.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

ohhhhhh, so sad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit