The new Ice Age Cometh!

by Gill 221 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

Hi Besty!

We were watching the BBC weather forecasts and noticed that they only gave the temps for towns and not rural areas therefore making it appear that our UK temps were about -7 rather than -11 / -18 at night even though they mentioned these rural temps.

If you do the same with the world's temperature readings because you want to keep your job as a government lie spreader and pseudo govt tax collector you soon get the Earth's temp to be a lot higher than it really is.

BUT! Some people WANT to believe lies. I've been there and done that in JW land and wanted to believe that good is bad, bad is good, left is right and right is left, and so I now recognise bumble bee poo when I see it.

That being said, I seriously respect the right of those who WANT to be believe NASA (bumble bee poo spreaders if ever there were some) to believe that we are getting Hotter and Hotter and Hotter!

Go for it and I hope it makes you happy!

• Gill
    Gill

COLD is the NEW HOT!

• MegaDude
  • besty
    besty

Journalist or surgeon for your heart surgery?

Journalist or climate scientist for your climate science?

I will take NASA and the other 98% of mainstream climate scientists over your cherry picked and quote mined journalists.

• bohm
    bohm

step 1: Assume scientists are complete idiots

step 2: Assume they are all liars and part of a conspiracy

step 3: Assume those who agree with scientists are interlectually dishonest idiots

step 4: you win!

• besty
    besty

Gill

Looking at the BBC weather forecast will not give you any insight into global climate. One is regional for next week - the other is global for the next century.

The extrapolation you are attempting from local weather forecast to global climate is flawed in a most basic way.

I don't 'believe' in global warming - I understand that it is fact from the evidence. It doesn't make me happy, but I do 'believe' we will do the right thing eventually.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

I will take NASA and the other 98% of mainstream climate scientists over your cherry picked and quote mined journalists.

I'm sure you were just as rabid a Jehovah's Witness. ;)
  • Gill
    Gill

Besty - WE will do the 'right thing'!?

First, WE would have to be responsible.

This would be the equivilant of blaming an ant for an earthquake!

• Gill
    Gill

Besty - sorry you chose to misunderstood my comment on the temp given by the beeb.

You know what I meant as I know you're not daft! (even if you want to think I am daft)

• Gill
    Gill

MegaDude - What I LOVE about the global warming scam is it is so reminiscent of the mind control and cognitive dissonance displayed by JWS.

To agree with 'the scientists' makes a mind controlled non free thinking individual feel cool, intelligent, top of the heap etc.

To disagree with top scientists opens one to ridicule and 'pity.

It's like being back at the KH and I know which side of the fence feels right!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit