• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    I got baned before i started

Yeah, me too.

Maybe I should appeal.

• observador
    observador

Yknot,
    thank you. I think they realized there was something weird and changed now to say "by invitation only". :(

Thanks anyway.

• yknot
    yknot

so we will all wait another month and then slowly join ........ (begin mad scientist laugh now!)

• iloowy
    iloowy

Well, it didn't take long.

> You have been banned from The Kingdom Hall Online
    > Sorry, you can not access The Kingdom Hall Online
    > as you have been banned. If you think you've been
    > banned in error, you can contact the administrator.

Bunch of Theo-Nazis!

--ILOOWY

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

My Kingdom Hall Alarm was 1914!!! ..........no one ever uses 1975 I wonder why?

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

Hey Witness, ours too! ha

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Did anyone else receive an answer as to why they were banned? Here's the response I got ...

A group of apostates planned to join our website and cause trouble. So that we would know who were fakes, we placed an incorrect answer to our security question in the forum. You signed up with that false answer so we know you could only have received it there and are not a real Witness.

We hold no ill will towards you. We just do not wish to associate with you, cause trouble for you or allow you to cause trouble for us.

They don't wish to associate? Please be sure to express those same sentiments to any JWs who come knocking at your door.
  • yknot
    yknot

Like I said..... lets all wait a few weeks/months and then slowly join up one by one....

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    So that we would know who were fakes, we placed an incorrect answer to our security question in the forum.

You know how I found out Jehovah was fake? I kept asking him for his help in all of my times of need, and he didn't give me any help.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit