Trader Joes

by asilentone 24 Replies latest jw friends

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I think I'm in the TJ capitol of the world. There are 17 stores within a 20 mile radius of me.

I've been a big Costco shopper but the variety and quality of TJ is splitting my loyalties.

TJ is a fun trip. The store, that is. TJ, the Mexican city - well that is a different kind of trip.

-Aude.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I have only been to one, and I didn't really see the fascination with it, perhaps I should try it again.

• gymbob
    gymbob

There isn't a TJ's nearby, but everytime we go to Fresno we stock up....

2-buck Chuck (Charles Shaw wines) are great! Gymbob

• Open mind
    Open mind

I bump into dubs about 50% of the time at TJs.

Not a biggie right now, but if I'm ever fading.....

om

• oompa
    oompa

OMG i LOVE these guys!...almost want to run one. they have soooo many great home brands...their noodle soups are amazing...their sushi too....the three buck chuck wine ROCKS!!! and really OMG....try their brand of belgian dark chocolate bars...talk about taste/value reward!!!...........i could live there............oompa

oh and their peanut butter...ummm....and so is that bread.....the wide flat one... what the hey is it called?

• beksbks
    beksbks
    and so is that bread.....the wide flat one... what the hey is it called?

TJ's Wide Flat Bread?

• oompa
    oompa

beks...no it starts with a b......oompa

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

We're spoiled because we are within 10 minutes driving distance from 4 trader Joe's. They have these frozen fish tacos that are yum!!!! I like the Cajun salmon. We cook it and make fish tacos, the cheese selection is great with all the wine they serve. My favorite is the Spanish Manchego.

I am so craving some soycatash right now.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

oh and the guacamole and salsa.......yum

• Jenlet
    Jenlet

Here's another vote for Two Buck Chuck - it's worth trying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit