e-Watchman's back online

by iloowy 11 Replies latest jw friends

• iloowy
    iloowy

e-Watchman, Robert King has a new jazzy site with lots of heavy bandwidth flashy pages.

He says in his podcast that the reason for disappearing for 3 months was he moved twice,

moved abroad. He's recording his latest podcast from a Hotel room. Lost his computer

and got an apple laptop.

Then in his podcast he starts responding about a critical message he received complaining

that he was coming down on Ray Franz. He goes on to say that there's no taking back what

he said but that Ray Franz has never done anything for him. He's still raggin' on the

poor man. Then he goes on to give elderly counsel to people that seek his godfatherly

advice, saying "Stick with the program", he wants people to not leave WT but that he

declares judgment against the WT. That Jehovah does have an organization.

It's kind of creepy, for my taste, at least. But if you want to listen to the podcast

go to:

http://e-watchman.tv/podcast.html

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Typed it in..Nothing came up.....Can you give us a link?.....I want to see what NutBar is up to..Crazy Eyes..LOL!!....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Honesty
    Honesty

Thanks but NO Thanks.

That dude needs to be fitted by his tailor for a 10X12 foot rubber room.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Creepy NutBar is right.

What a joke.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

He's a complete idiot, turned ego-maniacal self-proclaimed prophet. Just try and ask him to explain his prophecy. Jeff

• yknot
    yknot

Just another soul trying to figure the meaning of life after losing faith in the WTS.

• abbagail
    abbagail

Sad really.

Reeks of desperation and/or fear.

Best to just cry or scream (re: the reality that there is NO ORG between God and man) and get it over with, and move on.

First rule of thumb if he wants to understand scripture: QUIT trying to apply prophecy to THE WT group!

------

The ONLY good thing is another person has become a MAC convert, lol.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

oh yeah, that guy is a big time wierdo!

thanks for the heads up, i needed a good laugh. Have to give him credit for his unceasing dedication!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I still remember the day he had a meltdown and started to kick everyone off hi sight who did not believe JW's are in God's earthly organization, and, that no one was allowed to talk against that organization, except him of course

• avishai
    avishai

He's crazy as a shithouse rat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit