....The Memorial is Canceled....Permanently..

by OUTLAW 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Outlaw,

Where's the 2 week vacation? A 2 week aposta-cruise with S the D would rock. I'll pay my own way to that party.

However, if it's something like a 2 week vacation at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean, please send Hojovah.

B the X

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I love this Forum..We have some Crazy people!..LOL!!..WTWizard..I think you have some issues..We all do..The important thing is..You Voted!!!!!..We have a vote for Satan!!............But wait there`s more!..................Billy the X-Bethelite,wants to Party with Satan!!..Another vote,for Satan!!!!..BravoBravoBravo.......The Contest between Satan and Jehovah is Heating UP!!.....Who will be the "Ultimate Champion??"..Jehovah or Satan?..You Decide!!..Cast your Votes on this Thread!!!!!..ApplauseApplauseApplause...........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• yadda yadda 2
  • rebel8
    rebel8

Outlaw, I was just playing. I made the whole thing up! {insert snickering dog here}

Google "Bergonia".

• shamus100
    shamus100

I Satan! I vote for Satan.

I haven't been to a memorial in years - my tenth anniversary coming up! I'm going to celebrate not going. Yeah!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Yadda Yadda 2..This is a Battle for a 2 week Vacation,between Jehovah and Satan..HolidayGood vs Evil........."Twit" is ineligible..Your not allowed to vote for yourself..LOL!!................................................We have another vote for Satan!..Shamus100 is backing Satan for the 2 week vacation!..This is going to be a tight race!..................................Cheerleaders 2..Will it be Jehovah or Satan,that wins the 2 Week Vacation?!!..Cheerleaders 2..HolidayGood vs Evil.....Only "You" can decide the out come!......JWD,Cast your Vote on this Thread!!......................................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• bsmart
    bsmart

HEY, who won?

• badseed
    badseed

well since jehovah's been on vacation for almost 6000 years now, and satan has been working his ass off since then, i think the guy needs a break. 6000 yrs is one hell of a shift. satan gets the vacation. have fun.

• mind blown
    mind blown

I'm sure the WTS wil also stop printing memorial partakers numbers to save on ink

• Heaven
    Heaven

Satan deserves a vacation. Who knows where this Jehovah/Yahweh/El guy is anyways.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit