Anyone have the WT image of a girl clutching a teddy falling down a hole?

by veen 24 Replies latest jw friends

• sacolton
    sacolton

There have been worse illustrations ...

alt

Jehovah killing all those who did not bow down to the Watchtower Society.

alt

Meanwhile with the JWs, their eyes will merely see it as Satan's Spawns (non & ex-JWs) are destroyed.

• dinah
    dinah

How many of us experienced night terrors while growing up? Strange, I remember having them. It would scare Mom to death. I'd be sitting up in my bed screaming, eyes open, but still asleep.

The illustrations, like everything else, were designed to instill fear. It's not unique to JW's. Fundamental religions also use fear to control the flock.

• TopHat
    TopHat

Shunning Family Most if not all major cultures recognise that family if of utmost importance in life. Healthy family relationships are a key contributor to happiness and emotional stability. Family is the core of society and the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 12 states; "No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation." The Watchtower Society contravenes this right by forbidding members from having general association with their own disfellowshipped family members (unless they are too young to leave home). Perhaps a shunned JW could take this up with the UN and win in a court of Law. It will certainly bring attention to the cult of the Watchtower leaders.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Awwww . . . can you feel the love . . .

ESTEE

• Gerard
    Gerard

Mind control through fear is common, but as a non-JW it amazes me that a parent would give such literature and "art" to their children. They are convinced they are spreading the love, I guess.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit