Trying to leave the Witnesses is like trying to leave the Mafia = Death!

by Witness 007 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

If you try to leave the Mafia in Italy they will hunt you down and kill you, there is no way you can quit and just walk away, you need to go into hiding always looking over your shoulder. It's the same with Witnesses, you can't just quit, you need to be disfellowshiped and punished....and you'll always be worried looking over your shoulder even if you go into hiding.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Agreed.................lol

juggler

h40

• strawberry cake
    strawberry cake

That's very true. I have been shunned by my old 'friends' and at work there is an ex pioneer partner who is shunning me. As we work in the same school it is very difficult not to say hi, as professionally, it's expected. I say Hi, she says nothing. It happens every time; her face looking mean and spiteful. She then greets the person next to her in a very friendly way. Some of my colleagues are starting to notice. I am surprised, she doesn't realize what a bad 'witness' this is.

Also, my husband, who is a guitar teacher is having trouble at work. He works for a former JW 'friend' who is the music coordinator at the primary school that he works at. She is shunning us, so we wondered how she would behave when the new school term begun. Well, we were right to wonder. she has now employed another guitar teacher to teach guitar and decreased my husbands lessons. My husband was not informed by her. She actually told the new guitar teacher, who my husband didn't even know, to tell him. We are waiting to see what happens next. We feel she will be formulating a way of constructively dismissing him.

So, we are being punished for leaving. They can't just let us go in peace.

SC

• rebel8
    rebel8

Besides the shunning and being cut off from employment etc., there are also death threats. Oh, they call them special names, like "warning" and such, but I just call it what it is. When you say, "If you leave this organization you will die soon," that is a death threat.

• sir82
    sir82
    She then greets the person next to her in a very friendly way. Some of my colleagues are starting to notice. I am surprised, she doesn't realize what a bad 'witness' this is.

I'd suggest talking to your supervisor and/or HR person. Unprofessional conduct such as this should have serious consequences.

If JWs want to play their petty games inside the Kingdom Hall, fine - but they need to be educated that their stupidity does have consequences outside their little "bubble".

• strawberry cake
    strawberry cake

You are so right. This girl is so deluded. She is a zealot like born in, who can not think outside of the WT. She is not covering up at all. I think she will 'hang her self', as she is now the only JW amongst the staff. She'll probably say, she's being persecuted by Satan's apostate.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I don't know which is worse--death itself, or getting recaptured and being hosted so I can't ever go back into the world and do normal things (like relaxation, recreation, entertainment, and work for a living). And, having absolutely no freedom (they say I have to put in 500 hours a month in field circus, I have no choice but to put in 500 hours a month of field circus. They want me to do a call I know is going to be detrimental to me, I have to do that call. And so on.)

• justhuman
    justhuman

At least in Mafia the shoot you and is over....

WT is worsed...you carry all the pain a lifetime. And it hurts to see your relatives, friends, your own children to reat you like shit.

What is our crime that we will be punished for a lifetime? We just don't believe in the WT...That is our crime...many of us can see the hate on their eyes when we are walking on the street and we come across with a friend and they are passing by like we don't exist.

Many of us were not allowed to attend to our childerns wedding(like me, and Mr Flipper, and many others), some their own children or parents treat them like they don't exist. Some they didn't see their grandchildren, and some their parents died without even know it

WT is more unhuman, EVIL, CRUE, from Mafia. I prefer to be a member of the Mafia and just die with one shoot, or my car blown up, instead of being a JW and suffer ALL MY LIFE

DAMN YOU WATCHTOWER AND YOUR LEADERS, HOPE GOD HAS A PLACE FOR YOU IN HELL

• LisaAnn
    LisaAnn

Oh so true! In fact, that's what I yelled (at the top of my voice) to the elders when they disfellowshipped me! It's a wonder they ever reinstated me.

• nelly136
    nelly136
    she has now employed another guitar teacher to teach guitar and decreased my husbands lessons

by doing this she's already started the constructive dismissal behaviour,

are you both keeping a diary of dates and times of any incidents?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit