What do you think Jesus meant...

by Newborn 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Obves..Your still Nut`s!..Crazy Eyes..LOL!!..Where have you been?.......Nice to see you back.............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Sure, but lets take this a step further. What about those, who never heard of a bible, or Christ? What about those who lived and died already, and were never told?

I know what your gonna say. There will be a resurection of judgement and they will be given a chance to learn. That means Stalin, who was communist and murdered about 20 million people, will receive grace if he accepts. How nice. Then, someone who has lived his whole life as a christian and lost faith, just before he died, won't be saved, right.

Admittedly we are all given a different hand of cards. Some have a much better chance, than others.

How about someone, who is just a hell of a nice person, that would give you the shirt off his back and do anything to help his fellow man, but he just doesn't quite beleive. Is this man worthy of death? I couldn't kill him, but I guess God could.

In other words, not knowing about Christianity, might be better odds for those that are evil, because they will have the chance to know the lord is for real, by actually seeing him and being ressurected. I know if I was an evil guy, I'd sure be listening and taking it for real. I don't see any fairness in this.

I don't see fairness, in the fact that those living in the first century, actually got to witness miracles, and have their dead raised, but we only get a book. My faith and love and devotion would be 50 times greater, if I saw those things first hand. Oh well, I guess I was just born at the wrong time, for the lords crapshoot.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

And why shouldn't we be skeptical in the information age where science rules the day? Can we be expected to beleive, that people could walk on water, and raise the dead 2000 years ago? In any other book, that would be called outrageous fiction. If it was documented today, it would require proof.

In an age with conspricay theories, media lies, scholastic dishonesty, history written to accomodate the conquerers, wer'e supposed to killed, for not beleiving in someone wev'e never seen, never talked to, and he was taken up on cloud and raised from the dead? If you talk about Ufo's today, even with photgraphic evidence you'll get balked at. I just think the whole thing crazy!

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Oh I know what your gonna say, you need faith Tyrone. Well, why is it so unresaonable to ask for evidence, when we are given inquiring minds? So here we only get half the story, and we'll get killed, if we don't beleive it. That's not love. If there was a Christ he wouldn't do that. Destruction, killing and threatening are ideas of man. This very contradiction gives no validity to christianity.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Did he really say it? or is it just something that someone has said he said many years after his passing?

Did he really vandalize a perfectly good fig tree for a faulty reason? or was this despicable act something that was attributed to him by someone who should have known better?

Did he really want Christians to simulate eating the flesh and drinking the blood of a dead god or did someone borrow that from Paganism to make Christianity more palatable to the Pagans they wanted to convert to remove religious friction?

Did he really stand on the highest mountain and see all of the nations of the world? or has a flat earther been making up stories about him that are untrue?

Cheers
    Chris

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Killing is not love, threatening and fear mongering is not love. Oh, but Tyrone, he died for your sins! Did he?

If I was born in sin, then thats not really my fault, is it? If I was born perfect and screwed up, then it would be. By default, what kind of logic is that, to condemn an entire race to hell, when they are born this way, and the only way they can be saved, is by accepting something written in a book with tons of contradictions. Never talking to us, never appearing, no "body evidence" of his sacrifice.

What kind of sacrifice is it, to give your body, and then get it back 3 days later, and say your gonna return.

Why is it we live in an age of everything requiring proof, but all this nonsense requires none and everbody beleives it? I'll tell you why, because it is hope laced with fear, under the guise of love.

Think of what it takes to kill a man. Can you do it? Jesus can, if he doesn't like you, despite the fact that he already died for your sins. If the price has been paid. It has been paid regardless. Once we are restored again and mess up, then pass your judgement. Don't kill your creations in a state of imperfection, when you just paid for us all. Talk about playing games.

People just don't ask themselves these questions.

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Newborn,

Thinking. Somehow this was an empty post. Perhaps a moderator can delete it. But I will answer your question.

JM

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Newborn,

Thinking. Somehow this was the second empty post that came out of nowhere. Perhaps a moderator can delete it. But I will answer your question as simply as possible..

JM

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Newborn,

Thinking! Somehow this was an empty post again. Both empty posts seemed to happen at the same time. Perhaps a moderator can delete them. My system seems to be broken today.

JM

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

He meant the poor bastard that "endures to the end" of the Convention without falling asleep will be saved.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit