The"smelly stuff "hits the fan

by wobble 18 Replies latest jw friends

• fern
    fern

I agree. Just don't talk to them. They will eventually lose interest and stop trying. This worked for me many years ago and they usually lose interest FAST. My sister is currently in the process of fading. They keep calling her and leaving messages on her answering machine. The funny thing is....my sister is DEAF and they KNOW she's deaf, yet the idiots keep calling. The only way they can reach her is by text message or email. I don't think she'll have to worry about that!

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Do not meet with them. Please do not meet with them. Make appointments, cancel them, work late a lot, make another date with them, cancel again, get sick, go on a trip, make an appointment, play phone tag, take several days to get back t them, express interest in meeting with them... But do not talk with them.

Try to put them off for a year. I dragged my Judicial meeting out for a year and a half. Then I appealed and it took 6 more months to have that meeting, and they accepted my appeal. It's kind of hard to disfellowship A GUY for something that is 2 years old. There seems to be no point in it. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but it just isn't urgent anymore.

• wobble
    wobble

Many many thanks to you all for your good advice and your loving concern.I really feel that I want this meeting to go ahead just to get it out of the way,both these guys have loads of free time and I work mainly from home,so avoiding them is not really workable for long.I did manage it for six months or so after becoming inactive but was nailed down in the end,I was still going to meetings then so got off light with just "encouragement". With my history of being in and prominent for fifty-eight years they have to be seen to have tried.

So I will play the depression card,although I feel happier now than ever in my life! This is in no small way thanks to all on this forum,the love and support is vital for people like me,so JWD must continue!!!

Thanks again

Love you all lots,

Wobble

• choosing life
    choosing life

Hey wobble, let us know how it goes. Just play along and don't give them Too much information. ou can do it!

Choosing life

• choosing life
    choosing life

Sounds like they were giving you the apostate test! Hopefully, they will go away now.

Best wishes, choosing life

• Aculama
    Aculama

Smack yourself in the face, rip your clothes, yell RAPE!!! Have witnesses that will back you up.

• 1914BS
    1914BS

Walk into a KH and pull down your pants with 1935 tatood on your butt

• yknot
    yknot

Glad you dodged the bullet!

Sorry that some gossiping Gus sold you out!

• chickpea
    chickpea

start crying inconsolably

get hysterical

vomit on their shoes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit