Mickey Mouse Must Die

by cameo-d 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Will people stop bumping this thread please?

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Will people stop bumping this thread please?

what does Bumping The Thread mean?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    what does Bumping The Thread mean?

It sounds vaguely sexual, don't it?

• cameo-d
  • Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I think it means keeping the thread going. Kinda like what wer'e doing now. I thinky Mickey would rather be speedy Gonzalez, or the Tasmanian devil right now. Ooops devils arn't good either. Ok, how about Buggs bunny. Wait a minute that has to do with Easter, and Christianity. Ok, Ok, I got it, how about Joe Camel, thats a good one, for the Middle East. A talking Camel. Dam, that has to do with smoking though.

You see how silly this shit is? Where does it stop?You can find fault with anything if you want.

• Mary
    Mary
    Sheikh Muhammad Munajid claimed the mouse is "one of Satan's soldiers" and makes everything it touches impure.

Good lord.....just when you think the Religion of Peace can't get any crazier......Maybe if Mickey make Minnie wear a burka, all will be forgiven.

What a bunch of wackos.

• kwr
    kwr

LOL! This topic created a google ad for mice control. ;-)

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

"Mickey Mouse is the most miserable idea ever revealed....Healthy emotions tell every independent young man and every honorable youth that the dirty filth-covered vermin, the greatest bacteria carrier in the animal kingdom, cannot be the ideal type of animal...Away with Jewish brutalization of the people! Down with Mickey Mouse! Wear the Swastika Cross!"— newspaper article, Pomerania, Germany, mid-1930s

This quote is featured in Art Spiegelman's "Maus"

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

They are not just whackos. They are dangerous people. Those religious leaders think the solution to everything is to kill people. I hope I can live out my whole life before those people control the world. It sounds like a joke, but they are quite serious. Also, to add a bit more, I recently saw an Islamic woman on public television who said among other things that Islam had been hijacked by a few terrorists. That is disingenuous to say the least. It doesn't matter what they say Islam teaches. What matters is what these people do, and what they do is encourage oppression, killing and violence. When a whole lot of Muslims stand up to their own religious leaders and say "no more killing" then maybe things will get better. But, since standing up to those religious leaders will get you killed, that isn't likely to happen.

• dmouse
    dmouse

Guess that means me as well :-(

Dangermouse

I didn't know Baron Greenback was Muslim!

http://www.dangermouse.org/images/gb/greenbck.gif

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit