Mickey Mouse Must Die

by cameo-d 19 Replies latest jw friends

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

I find this hard to believe.

Mickey Mouse has become an awesome character, even though according to Islamic law, Mickey Mouse should be killed in all cases

Seems like some like of a joke.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Last month Mr Munajid condemned the Beijing Olympics as the "bikini Olympics", claiming that nothing made Satan happier than seeing females athletes dressed in skimpy outfits.

I think Mr Munajid was watching

• Satanus
    Satanus

'nothing made Satan happier than seeing females athletes dressed in skimpy outfits.'

In the koran, i wonder if god created humans w clothes.

S

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

This is obviously a joke. Even an offensive stupid religion like Islam cant be this stupid

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    This is obviously a joke. Even an offensive stupid religion like Islam cant be this stupid

You would think!

If it had been publicized in newspapers about Watchtower stand on Smurfs people would have thought it was a joke. If half of the s*** put out to JWs was pumped in the news----demons in garage sale items; worldy people are vampires "they eat blood through transfusions"; don't listen to rock music, the devil will get in and posess your body; do what we say or we send the men in black to search you...even in "free America"; we own god and he is going to destroy the rest of you....

Imagine how folks might react to the truth about the truth if it all were publicized!

I googled MM and Is. and it seems this penchant to get Mickey Mouse has been going on for at least a year, maybe more. It's no joke.

And if, as the above link to "Muslims Influenced by WBTS" thread (this is from religious studies journal) is true, then I imagine they will keep on with it till they take mickey to court and have him annhilated for ...whatever.

May 7, 2007

Hamas Uses Mickey Mouse Image To Teach Children Hate And Islamic Supremacy
  • cameo-d
    cameo-d

Original post was linked to Telegraph. Maybe someone can give us info on reputation of the source. Thanks.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Are you sure this jackass isn't sitting on one of the thrones in Brooklyn?

• Gopher
    Gopher

RELIGIOUS SUPERSTITION MUST DIE !!!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

FASTER MICKEY! F A S T E R

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Hmm, I guess he really hates what children are being taught in Palestine then. Now they have to find a new way of hating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi-c6lbFGC4 Palestinian Mickey Mouse Clip

They sure hate cartoons. That's not hard to beleive, after watching the Denmark insanity. If this is true, where's are all the ranting chants, of death to Palestine ! They have now insulted Mohameds teachings about mice. I find this hard to beleive and beyond hipocracy and stupidity. Even a two year old, knows what a cartoon is. A fictional character. Just like all the stories in the bible and the Koran, fiction.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit