Wifey is going to get a degree... eventually.

by AK - Jeff 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• exwitless
    exwitless

Hey that's awesome! Tell her to go for it and study something she's always wanted to. I'm currently working on my RN degree. I've been an LPN for 15 years, and I have wanted to further my education for awhile. For the past couple of years, I've been very slowly getting some gen ed classes done via distance learning. This semester, I'm taking 2 classes at the local community college (while working full time and having a family!). It can be done, even if it takes a little longer than you think it will. Keep us posted. Go Wifey!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Watch out for her becoming a party animal

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

great news

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Among my greatest regrets is the day I tossed my application info for an aviation school that I had intended to attend to become a commercial pilot. Shortly after getting dipped I was 'encouraged' to forget higher ed - after all Armageddon was almost here [in 1973]. So I sold chinzy religious magazines for 30 years instead.

My father got a scholarship to Cornell during his senior year in high school. He wanted to be an aerospace engineer. This is in 1972. In the meantime, he met my mother and guess who came knocking at her door one day.........

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit