Mario Beltrami and Aluminum

by DaCheech 28 Replies latest jw friends

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

we had this circuit and District Overseer named Mario Beltrami. Every time he came to visit our congregation.... it was announced:

For whoever invites the CO to dinner, be warned he cannot eat food cooked in aluminum (allergic).

After reading stuff on the internet that witnesses had cooky theories on aluminum being poison and such.....

do you think this guy truly was allergic, or was it witness mumbo jumbo?

anyone know him, and this situation?

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

LOADS of witlesses seem to visit "non-traditional" doctors. You know the type. This is one of the things they like to "diagnose".

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I didn't know this doosh, but in Sacramento we had a co whose wife was allergic to aluminum cookware. In fact we got a list of what to feed them, what not to have in the house etc.....

I also remember a brother telling me that once this co in Texas complained that the poor family that hosted them had made CHICKEN for them. Apparently in the poorer counties beef was not cheap to buy and so rather than feed the guy beans they went out on a limb and bought a chicken. The co rolled his eyes and said not chicken AGAIN! The brother that was feeding this moocher asked him to please forgive the meal but that his wife had worked very hard to make the food and if he didn't appreciate it he could leave.

The co asked if he knew who he was talking to. The brother said, yes I do. I am talking to a man named so-and-so, not an elder, not a co, just a rude man who is being rude to me and my wife. Then he dragged him to the door and begged the guys wife for forgiveness and asked her to follow her husband....

LOL I LOVE THAT STORY!

• sammielee24
    sammielee24
    on aluminum being poison and such.....

do you think this guy truly was allergic, or was it witness mumbo jumbo?

I don't know him but I do know that there have been scores of medical and scientific articles devoted to aluminum poisoning. I would avoid cooking in the stuff myself but then again, I believe there's more than enough evidence to eliminate the fluoride in drinking water. I don't think it could be relegated to just JW mumbo jumbo - this time. sammieswife.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

"I don't know him but I do know that there have been scores of medical and scientific articles devoted to aluminum poisoning"

"Sceintific"?

A link or two would be helpful.

The only thing I could find were quacks and crackpots publishing non-scientific nonsense.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

I don't have time to go into tremendous depth and spend time providing links....a lot of stuff is on the internet if you want to find it. Here's a few articles anyway....most all doctors and scientists will not make an absolute statement linking aluminum to alzheimers..but most will tell you to ditch your cheap aluminum and go with cast iron or something else if possible. There is a link between alzheimers and aluminim but because it takes so long for a patient to show symptoms, one has to speculate and then draw their own conclusion as to the underlying factors. When I was growing up nobody got Alzheimers.....it, like ADD, ADHD, Autism...the incidents grow and now you have to go back and starting asking yourself what exposures and changes in our environment happened along the way to cause the increase. sammieswife

Aluminum and Vaccine Ingredients:
    What Do We Know? What Don’t We Know?

by Lawrence B. Palevsky, MD, FAAP

Thimerosal, which contains the organic compound ethyl mercury, is a known neurotoxin and used to be a major ingredient in childhood vaccines. There are over 15,000 articles in the medical literature describing the adverse health effects on the human body with exposure to varying amounts and forms of mercury.

In 1999 the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) urged government agencies to work rapidly toward reducing children's exposure to mercury from all sources. Because any potential risk was of concern, the AAP and the USPHS (United States Public Health Service) agreed that the use of thimerosal-containing vaccines should be reduced or eliminated.[1] The AAP recommended that it would be a good idea to remove thimerosal from vaccines, even though according to them, there was no evidence linking childhood health issues to thimerosal exposure from vaccines. In 2008, children are still being injected with thimerosal-containing vaccines, and old stocks of thimerosal-containing vaccines manufactured by 1999 continued to be administered to children up to 2003.

However, a growing number of physicians, scientists and parents maintain that thimerosal has played, and continues to play a large role in contributing to the emergence of multiple chronic illnesses in children and adults, including the neurological spectrum disorders. Aluminum, which is present in the environment and in many childhood vaccines, may be affecting the health of our children in ways that we have yet to understand.

Aluminum is a heavy metal with known neurotoxic effects on human and animal nervous systems. It can be found in the following childhood vaccines – DTaP, Pediarix (DTaP-Hepatitis B-Polio combination), Pentacel (DTaP-HIB-Polio combination), Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Haemophilus influenzae B (HIB), Human Papilloma Virus (HPV), and Pneumococcal vaccines.[2]

In 1996, the American Academy of Pediatrics issued a position paper on Aluminum Toxicity in Infants and Children which stated in the first paragraph, “Aluminum is now being implicated as interfering with a variety of cellular and metabolic processes in the nervous system and in other tissues.[3]

A review of the medical literature on aluminum reveals a surprising lack of scientific evidence that injected aluminum is safe. There is limited understanding of what happens to children when aluminum is injected into their bodies, including whether or not it accumulates in tissues and organs or is properly eliminated from the body. It is also unknown if genetic factors affect long term adverse health outcomes for those injected with aluminum containing vaccines.

One in 6 children under the age of 18 in this country has developmental/learning disabilities, although the numbers may be higher since this 1994 report was published.[4] Ten percent of all children have asthma.[5] Growing numbers of children are living with different types of allergies. That means they have impairment, or even irreversible damage to their nervous and immune systems. Isn’t it possible that injected aluminum plays a role in affecting the health of our children’s nervous and immune systems, as the science we do have seems to suggest?

What is even more concerning is the lack of accepted scientific data explaining whether injected aluminum interacts with other vaccine ingredients to cause harm to our children. Boyd Haley, PhD, Professor Emeritus of Chemistry at the University of Kentucky completed lab experiments showing the damaging effects on nerve cells when he exposed them to aluminum, especially in the presence of other vaccine ingredients like mercury, formaldehyde, and the antibiotic neomycin.[6][7]His data, however, have been ignored by the scientific, medical and governmental institutions making vaccine policies.[8] The scientific community needs to be doing these experiments in the lab before shooting kids with these ingredients and declaring unequivocal vaccine safety for all children.

Aluminum is added to vaccines as an adjuvant so vaccines will produce a stronger antibody response and be more protective. It is this role as an adjuvant that may reveal to us the most significant relationship between aluminum in vaccines and the damage it imparts on the long term health of our children’s nervous and immune systems.

Dr Robert Verkerk - “Fluorides are extremely reactive molecules which have been shown to cause considerable harm in biological systems. They continue to be used by health authorities for a specific medicinal purpose, namely the treatment and prevention of dental caries, yet they have never been subjected to the full risk/benefit analysis which is required in order to bring other drugs to the market. Drinking water medicated with fluoride clearly amounts to government-sponsored use of an unlicenced drug. It is staggering that international bodies such as the United Nations’ Codex Alimentarius Commission could have overruled the substantial scientific concerns about fluoride in infant formula raised by several countries in November’s Codex meeting in Chiang Mai, Thailand and that babies, the most vulnerable members of our society, are made the innocent victims” Dr Robert Verkerk, Executive Director of the Alliance for Natural Health
    August 2002 - Belgium becomes the first country in the world to prohibit fluoride supplements Fluoride tablets, fluoride drops and fluoride chewing gum, for decades promoted as the crown jewels of dentistry, are going to be taken off the market because they are poisonous and pose a great risk for physical and psychological health. This has been decided by the Federal Minister of Public Health. more

"Fluoridation ... it is the greatest fraud that has ever been perpetrated and it has been perpetrated on more people than any other fraud has."Professor Albert Schatz, Ph.D. (Microbiology), Discoverer of streptomycin and Nobel Prize Winner

14th Nov 2005 - Most of Western Europe has now abandoned fluoridation of water due to a lack of evidence as to its effectiveness and concerns about major side-effects. 98% of Europe is now free of fluoridated water.

Over the last few years, there has been concern about the exposures resulting from leaching of aluminum from cookware and beverage cans. However, as a general rule, this contributes a relatively small amount to the total daily intake. Aluminum beverage cans are usually coated with a polymer to minimize such leaching. Leaching from aluminum cookware becomes potentially significant only when cooking highly basic or acidic foods. For example, in one study, tomato sauce cooked in aluminum pans was found to accumulate 3-6 mg aluminum per 100 g serving.

Certain aluminum compounds have been found to be an important component of the neurological damage characteristics of Alzheimer's Disease (AD). Much research over the last decade has focused on the role of aluminum in the development of this disease. At this point, its role is still not clearly defined. Since AD is a chronic disease which may take a long time to develop, long-term exposure is the most important measure of intake. Long-term exposure is easiest to estimate for drinking water exposures. Epidemiological studies attempting to link AD with exposures in drinking water have been inconclusive and contradictory. Thus, the significance of increased aluminum intake with regard to onset of AD has not been determined.

Question answered by the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, National Institutes of Health, and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services

• restrangled
    restrangled

I don't know about the jws but you absolutely can't cook with aluminum if you own a Parrot.....The fumes from heating that metal are poison to birds.

Use to own an African Grey that sat on my shoulder when I cooked and was always handed what ever vegies I was chopping.

r.

• MeneMene
    MeneMene
    Leaching from aluminum cookware becomes potentially significant only when cooking highly basic or acidic foods. For example, in one study, tomato sauce cooked in aluminum pans ...

I got deathly ill as a child after eating with a family that cooked in aluminum. When I was in my middle 20s I took some left over pizza to work wrapped in aluminum foil. It was out of the fridge long enough for the tomato sauce to react with the aluminum foil. Within a couple hours I was so sick I couldn't even drive myself home. I had to lay across the back seat of my car in the parking lot with my head hanging out the door (throwing up).

I never use foil to wrap any acidic food in. I also would never cook in aluminum pots just because of the times I got so sick.

Apparently there are some people that are more sensitive to it.

• iloowy
    iloowy

Hmmm

I used to munch on the aluminum foil that my mom wrapped my school lunch sandwiches in.

I don't think it had much adverse effect.

Well, I'd be like this one way or another

And nobody laugh, either!

All right, that was a joke.

But I did munch on foil... I liked it.

I still do.

As a matter of fact I'm gonna go to the kitchen and get me some foil,

I love it when it hits the tooth fillings! Yowzaa!

--ILOOWY

• VM44
    VM44

Is there really is such a thing as an "Aluminum Allergy"?

Sounds bogus.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit