Big JW mutiny in the Vancouver BC area!!

by 1914BS 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• booby
    booby

snow in the summer??? outlaw is maybe out to lunch!!! on this one.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Booby..Kamloops is a Desert area..There are 2 Extremes there..Heat and cold........In the summer it`s Frigg`n Hot..In the winter,it`s Frigg`n Cold...........I am born and raised in this part of the world..........You don`t have much to teach me..You have plenty to learn.................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I'm sure there must be a closer place than Kamloops, maybe they were thinking of centralizing the DC

I heard the Pacific Coliseum was getting too expensive, thats why they started looking for a different venue.

Like I mentioned in my previous post Its the cost factor more than anything

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Homer..The WBT$ already uses the Chilliwack area..Why send JW`s to Kamloop`s,from Vancouver?.....That`s Nut`s!!!!...........Chilliwack is just so much closer.............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

I just happened to be in Vancouver this past week. I walked past the KH on Tuesday in the shopping district on Robson. It looked small but quite full from the street. They didn't look mutinous to me. I also discovered the KH in the Kitsilano neighborhood (it looks like a house) while we were walking to the beach. Not that I was looking, but I tend to spot them.

Anyway, Mrs. Thirdson and I love the Pacific Northwest (southwest, I guess if your Canadian) but it was our first trip to Canada in 7 years. The three of us spent a week in the Gulf Islands before moving on to Vancouver where we met up with my bil from Washington.

3rd

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I hope there is mutiny everywhere among the witlesses. I bet that is going to make it harder for them to complete things in the future, such as the upcoming waste of paper distribution campaign or the study drives.

And, hopefully it takes away from their reaching 7 million.

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

Even if the "mumbling and grumbling" gets noticed by anyone who cares all that will happen is this..

A series of talks and experiences about faithful ones who sacrificed all year to save for the DC. With
    the follow up series of how they were blessed for their efforts.

Excuse me I need to vomit,,

Bobbi

• booby
    booby

Sorry Outlaw . . . . But I to am from this part of our great big world. Going up over the big ole Coquihalla highway in winter could find closures and lots of snow, fog (depending on what part) but when the conventions are underway NOT. However assigning any from Hope thru to Vancouver, to Kamloops with the myriad of venues down at the coast IS asinine. The Assembly halls are just not used for district assemblies, but there are many other options, all making more sense for the r\f but obviously not for the big boys calling the shots.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Most dubs believe that it is "nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune" rather than ,"by opposing, end them" - to slightly miss quote Shakespeare..

They really believe that it is Gods will to be be obedient, so they grumble and put up with things.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Maybe this will start a separation from the flock into something new like the Vancouver Witnesses

I'm sure HQ will not tolerate questioning of their authority on this matter being that they have a fuller measure of god's holy spirit bestowed upon them.

You can bet the boys at headquarters don't have to travel that far to go to a DC..........Oh yeah they just have to hop a plane or take one of the cars that the Society has bought for them

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit