PO reads a special letter tonight...

by JWFreak 41 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

My hubby came home from the service meeting all pumped about the "How to Dress for Bethel" brochure. I wonder if he ever stops to think how relevant that is either for this world or the paradise to come?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Erm why don't you ask him?

• jgnat
    jgnat
    Erm why don't you ask him?

He'd get stuck at the word rel-e-vant, as it is a three-syallable word. The adorable man does cut a good figure in a suit (and spa robe) though....

• ataloa
    ataloa

LOL............jgnat

• rebel8
    rebel8

What a great business move. They can collect a commission for the bookings, as well as create a tidy database of those who attend, along with their credit card numbers.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I take it you know the word henpecked over there in Canada jgnat? Poor man I think I'd like to take him for a drink some time.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

And some say the Watchtower is controlling!

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

you could tell him "Gosh brother, that was interesting! I was disappointed tho because I thought it was going to be more about the changes in the Circuit Overseer arrangement due to begin in the next year."

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

You should bust this guy's balls every single time you know he's going to announce something (from your aposta-sources) buy talking to him about it before the meeting, like this: "Oh hey, brother [imbecile]! How's it going? Hey I heard you have a letter from the Governing Body about lowering the pioneer hours--yeah, I just couldn't keep it to myself, sorry. THat's huge news! Maybe I could sign up as a double-pioneer, get 100 hours (like how it was in years past), and get double the honor! WHat do ya think of that!"

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

that....................was....................just...................so......................exciting..................!.......................Sleeping 2.......................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit