PO reads a special letter tonight...

by JWFreak 41 Replies latest jw friends

• JWFreak
    JWFreak

Our PO...who is really full of himself....reckons that he is reading a special letter tonight, he says he isn't allowed to tell fellow elders before the public reading.

Just a word of caution....our PO...is one who loves all the mystery and secrets, so my inkling is that it will be a crock of crap.

However it may prove to be interesting...I will tell you after meeting tonight.

JWF

• Robert7
    Robert7

I bet it will announce something extraordinary, like a new tract, or some book in a new language! Oh how we are all blessed!

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Could it possibly be that since Jehoober is so loving, the pioneer hours have been reduced as the scholars have continued to read the scriptures and new light has shown them that evidently the book of Watchtower, chapter X, vs. Y has provided this loving provision since we are even closer to the end in these last days of the last days......

• besty
    besty

Well you can always go back to him after the special letter is read and tell him all the dffeent ways you thought it was soooooo important and how the cong are blessed by his confidentiality in the 'weighty matters'

• watson
    watson

There seems to be a sarcastic tone to this thread. Moderators, take note!!

• Gregor
    Gregor

"Dear Brothers and Sisters of the (fill in the blank) congregation,

Your contributions for literature came up $423.19 short for the month of August. Please scrape it up and get it to us before the 15th or late charges will apply and if Armageddon starts while you are in arrears you will be toast.

Your fellow slave in the worship of Jayhoover and his little boy,

WTB&T$

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I call a reduction in the pioneer hours.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Well you can always go back to him after the special letter is read and tell him all the dffeent ways you thought it was soooooo important and how the cong are blessed by his confidentiality in the 'weighty matters'

^^^^I like that idea ^^^^

• Mary
    Mary

Maybe they're going to announce that we're living in the last micro-seconds of the last minutes of the last days of the last daze.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Wow Mary, could it be.......amazing....and if my wife goes she will be all dubbed up on her return....at least she will get home late enough I will most likely be falling asleep and not have to put up with much of it!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit