Has the Large Hadron Collider destroyed the world yet?

by DoomVoyager 19 Replies latest jw friends

• DoomVoyager
  • drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

lol

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Wait a sec let me look out the window...

Nope

• Satanus
    Satanus

We have a couple more days, i think. If they do better than the wt has w it's efforts at getting it's god to do it, then i'll see yall on the other side.

S

• james_woods
    james_woods

I am amazed that much of the mainstream press pushed this "destroy the world" hype as hard as they did this past week. Surely they knew that this was the fantasy work of a fringe group of attention-wanters?

Or did the media care, as long as it made a story?

• james_woods
    james_woods

Maybe we should forget about the "King of the North" and the "King of the South" and start worrying about the "Lord of the Rings"?

• Caedes
    Caedes

Wait a second this wasn't prophesied

were not supposed to go down by are own hands, we're suppose to wait for God to do it

Umm, didn't Jcanon say something about the end of the world?

OMG he really is jebus!

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Yes, I beleive they are only trying to create the situation, after the big bang. Not the big bang itself. To tabulate and crunch the numbers, will take 60,000 of the best computers in the world, working simultaneouly, in search of the Higgs Boson particle. They suspect, that this is the particle, that gives everything in the universe it's mass. Apparently there are greater collisions going on in other areas of space, so there is nothing to worry about. I least that's the way I understand it, at this point.

• Kudra
    Kudra

Hah! The day before it went online we had a plague of grasshoppers here at school... they were EVERYEWHERE.

Last night some friends and I had Apocalypse beers. Just in case we never saw each other again...

Probability * Risk...

The PROBABILITY is low (what- like 1 in 10 million someone said) of a black hole getting out of control but the RISK is infinite- our world is gone.

-K

• badboy
    badboy

I AM STILL HERE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit