My Horse Passed

by hillbilly 59 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

Yes, I'm very slow. And I've a 10th grade drop out public school education. Since you don't like pms but like to allude to them, I'll post it here.

Look, I know accidents happen. In my experience cattle guards cause them--hence the reason I never used them.

"The picture was nothing but an attempt for you to point out my obvious ignorance about livestock ...at least that was my take on it"

Sorry you took it that way--that was not the way it was meant. Did you notice before the picture I said "For those who don't know." I could be wrong, but most people on his site, and people in general, have no knowledge of livestock. I posted it for their benefit, not yours. You obviously knew what a cattle guard was since you used the term in your first post. And yes, I was irked that you jumped on my case for an innocent post on my part. Yes, I understood you were having a rotten day and that's why I didn't say anything. Ninja, however, tries to get people to smile and is a nice guy, and I will not let you use your horse as an excuse to be an ass without me calling you on it. Simple as that. If you can't act like an adult, then kiss my ass.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hillbilly,

I wouldn't get riled up over some internet dweeb. I know how much people's horses mean to them - sorry for your loss.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

(((((hillbilly)))))

I understand your pain, and am truly sorry for your loss.

BB

• jgnat
    jgnat

I don't want to see any more sniping on this thread or I am locking it. The board was kind enough when my dog passed to keep the comments to condolences. Show the same respect here, please.

I know hillbilly can take care of himself, but please.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Hillbilly, just wanted to acknowledge that I crossed the line of good taste. For that I apologize. I took things personally--something which I regret.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Hillbilly, just wanted to acknowledge that I crossed the line of good taste. For that I apologize. I took things personally--something which I regret.

• dawg
    dawg

Horses panic sometimes in those situations, as I'm sure you know... sorry about that man, they are treasured pets and great companions... and a lot of damn hard work.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

thanks John.........Peace to you and your household

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Dawg...thanks man...it's been a rough week all around

Jeff

• snowbird
    snowbird
    thanks John.........Peace to you and your household

Share this

Google+