My Horse Passed

by hillbilly 59 Replies latest jw friends

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, hillbilly. I have a great love for horses, growing up on a ranch, and feel a litle of the pain you must have.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly
    yep hillbilly......killing your horse reminds me of the time my guinea pig nibbled my earlobe...(intentionally....grrrrr).......had to hit him three times in the head with dried peas from a sling-shot.......even after that he still managed to crawl slowly towards a lettuce leaf....I delivered the coup de grace with a large size new world translation......took half a dozen flushes to be rid of him.......sniff....I miss "killer" so much.......ninja....just trying to inject some humour...not meaning no harm hilly billy.....

Like I said...never pass up a chance to shut up.

No wonder the Irish hate the English...

Hill

• John Doe
    John Doe

Good lord poeple--it's a horse! I'm getting sick of hillbilly's condescending attitude combined with pouting.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Like I said...never pass up a chance to shut up.

No wonder the Irish hate the English...

There's assholes in every country. Looks like we've found one of them in Scotland. Which is no surprise when you think about it.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Good lord poeple--it's a horse! I'm getting sick of hillbilly's condescending attitude combined with pouting.

Watch out for those four fingers pointing back at you. I am sure you know that you can stay away from Hillbilly's threads if you are tired of his attitude. Since you haven't made that choice, there must be something else going on here. You may think that Hill is condescending, but I think that you are cruel--and whistling for a fight.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Jeff

Mistake #1--using cattle guard

mistake #2--not making effort to heal broken legs before shooting horse (I've personally made slings to support a cow that was paralyzed after being stuck in mud pit, so I know something about healing animals that others would put down)

mistake #3--getting pissy with other people

You can get pissed at me again and tell me to f--- off (yet again), but that doesn't change the facts nor excuse the way you're acting.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

All you people bashing Hillbilly. You people suck, seriously. Cut him a little slack. He had to take out the poor thing himself.

BTS

• Robdar
    Robdar

Jeff

Mistake #1--using cattle guard

mistake #2--not making effort to heal broken legs before shooting horse (I've personally made slings to support a cow that was paralyzed after being stuck in mud pit, so I know something about healing animals that others would put down)

mistake #3--getting pissy with other people

You can get pissed at me again and tell me to f--- off (yet again), but that doesn't change the facts nor excuse the way you're acting.

Just who the hell do you think you are? The fucking Terminator?

You have a lot of gall coming around here talking your crap in a thread where someone is grieving the loss of a beloved companion. What is the matter with you?

• John Doe
    John Doe

Burns, I've got no problem cutting someone some slack, except when they come out bashing me. (the post has been deleted for obvious reasons) Turn about is fair play. Besides, he's not the only one who's ever had to put an animal down.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Burns, I've got no problem cutting someone some slack, except when they come out bashing me. (the post has been deleted for obvious reasons) Turn about is fair play. Besides, he's not the only one who's ever had to put an animal down.

By your own words you betray your true nature. Thanks for the heads up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit