Did You Ever Regard The Elders As Loving Shepherds?

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.....Guillotine 3..Absolutely!!..Guillotine 3..LOL!!.....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Not most of them. I can think of two elders who were sincere and were actually in it to help others. The rest of these maggots were nothing but emotional bullies in my estimation.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

All they gave a fxxx about is having everyone in the congregation doing ever more, obeying the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger plus whatever extra rules they could think of, and keeping me from meeting the opposite sex. For sure, nothing that resembles loving.

In fact, rather than solving problems, they were excellent at creating problems where none should have existed.

• minimus
    minimus

True point, Wiz. They created more messes than you'd think.

• fokyc
    fokyc

In the 50's and 60's, YES they seemed reasonable friendly family guys,

BUT now, just a bunch of lying b******s, they even lie about The Branch and the Organisation in general.

Whatever they say IS RIGHT, the r&f must shut up and take note of them.

fokyc

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I thought they loved me or cared for about 10 minutes back in 73, then I saw the light.

Then I figured it was just between me and God.

Then I saw the light.

• Open mind
    Open mind

I heard about an elder in a neighboring congo who got DFed for "loving shepherds".

Ewww.

And, of course, all JCs are strictly confidential.

Right.

om

• moshe
    moshe

Maybe in the beginning I did, but after I made it into the elder inner circle I knew better.

• Honesty
    Honesty

2 out of 10 were.

There were 8 wolves that kept the 2 in line.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Yes, I think they loved me and I loved them. Of all the elders I have known, only one seemed to not have love for the flock. I could be wrong about him though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit