Do You Believe In Presidential Polls?

by minimus 21 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I don`t mind if Poland wants to have a President..UkraineLaughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I don't know Snowbird!

Check the news, the latest polls show Hillary looking much stronger against McCain than Obama.

Superdelegates will decide this one. And they will probably throw in for the candidate they think will win. That looks like Hillary! The Wright scandal has hurt Obama a LOT.

If superdelegates coronate Hillary, blacks are going to be so depressed it will supress voter turnout for them.

Without good turnout in the black community, the Dems will lose--even with Hillary.

It's a train wreck for the dems.

Burn

EDIT: Let me add that if Hillary were to take Obama as VP in this scenario....that changes things.

Above post from BTS (snowbird referenced the thread above) Looks like they didn't throw anything in for Hilliary.

nj

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

There is a certian methodology to polling. The Orange Revolution in Ukraine took place in part because of discrepency between the exit polls showing the opposition party winning over the pro Russian party, and the official election results of the pro Russian party winning. I think the pre election polling is accurate enough to get an idea of which way the wind is blowing.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Above post from BTS (snowbird referenced the thread above) Looks like they didn't throw anything in for Hilliary.

Well, they didn't have a vote. There was a lot of noise and confusion at the convention as to how to handle the roll call. They didn't even have a roll call on the floor so there would be no delegate dissent on national television. Hillary stepped in with the NY delegation. They merely had an acclamation.

BTS

• Gregor
    Gregor

I think polls that support what I believe are accurate and worthwhile. If they support the other side I just have to assume they are badly flawed or even rigged.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hey, maybe we can get Palin to do a pole dance?

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Oh BTS excuses, excuses. Hillary didn't win cause she wasn't going to win. Plain and simple, she lost.

nj

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw
    I think polls that support what I believe are accurate and worthwhile. If they support the other side I just have to assume they are badly flawed or even rigged

I admire you for being honest! That about sums it up really for everyone.

nj

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

There is only one poll that I take seriously, and the next one will happen the first Tuesday of November. The others are just snapshots, and do not tell the whole story. Polls can be manipulated. Poll questions can be deliberately vague. Polls should be taken with a large grain of salt.

• minimus
    minimus

Now McCain is supposed to be killing Obama. Independents favor him greatly. That's no surprise as they generally like mavericks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit