News from Bethel Heavy

by cinnamon1642 224 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

This is the best thread that I've read in a long, long time.

I'd say that the CO rumour is pretty much true. Pioneer hours - I"m still wondering on that one. It's so hard to believe what you hear out there, esepecially second and third-hand.

• sacolton
    sacolton
    Why don't residents of Bethel clean their own toilets in their own bathrooms? I don't get it.

Lack of humility, perhaps.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

The foreign language circuits have for the most part been disbanded.

This is not true in my area. Foreign language circuits are still around. Even the small language groups are going strong and traveling to meet with the rest of their circuit for small circuit assemblies.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower
    Why don't residents of Bethel clean their own toilets in their own bathrooms? I don't get it.

have to give the wives of the bethel boys something to do. **ducks incoming shoe*** missed.......damn, another shoe.... missed again****

Snakes ()

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

It's just a way they can search bethellites apartments with a reason. by having someone clean the room, they will be able to open drawers for banned books, dvds, and music

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

So this post was made 5 months ago. Any updates on what's in the works?

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

bttt

• Quandary
    Quandary

It appears that lately there has been a concentrated clampdown on leaking of news. Anyone heard of major changes being announced at the Annual Meeting this Saturday?

• Nostromo
    Nostromo

Didnt someone say earlier that some new GB members might be appointed there?

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I think someone may have said they were going to bring it up to 12...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit