• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Used to but found it was really an unhealthy thing to do

I smoky no more

• chickpea
    chickpea

used to love it

quit over 2 decades ago

now i cannot stand the smell of it in the least!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Smoking, but it really is a filthy, disgusting habit--have tried to quit with the patch and the pills to no avail.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

once every 6 months or so I'll light up

• Dagney
    Dagney

Going downstairs right now to have probably 1/2 a cigar, and a drop of scotch. I deserve it today.

I really am a non smoker; this is only my 4th light up ever.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

I am watching my Mother die right now she has about 4 months left. Lung cancer, she smoked for 40 years quit in 1980 but now has lung cancer. She was diagnosed July 5th and given 6 months.

She has a constant cough, can't eat she's wasting away she has a hard time keeping food down she is emaciated.

SMOKING KILLS!

LD

• John Doe
    John Doe

I've smoked a total of 1 ciggarette and 2 little cigars in my lifetime--didn't catch. I didn't like it, but I must admit to an affinity for the smell of pipe tobaco and smoke, although I've never tried it myself.

• wobble
    wobble

I agree about the smell of a good cigar or pipe tobacco, I havn.t smoked for thirty seven or so years now,but you are always an ex-smoker not a non smoker,bit like ex-witless,

I may just have a cigar at Christmas,is it too early to wish you all a pissy-chrissy?

Love

Wobble

• changeling
    changeling

Smoking sucks!

changeling :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit